HEALTH AIDE SANZIE HEALTHCARE SERVICES INC
Date: 11/1/2020 Job Code: HHA CGV Title: HHA Needed City:
Jonesboro, State: GA
Location: Sanzie Healthcare Services- Jonesboro GA
Pay Rate: $9.50-11.00 per hour
Sanzie Healthcare Services could be the best job you've ever
had. Whether you are looking for a full-time job or part time
employment, being a member of our Care TEAM offers a unique
opportunity to do important, fulfilling work in the home care
industry and to build close, caring relationships that endure.
We are currently hiring HHA's and will train experienced
caregivers to work as a Home Health Aide (HHA). Our ideal
candidates are compassionate, dedicated and reliable individuals
with a desire to enhance the lives of our senior adult and disabled
Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. is committed to providing all
of our team members with continued training, competitive pay, and
reward and recognition programs.
- CPR/First Aid certified (Required)
- Certificate showing Negative for TB (Required)
- Valid driver's license
- Photo copy of Social Security Card
- Current proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Agree to random drug testing
- Completed HHA Competency test
- Pass national background check
- Possible Federal fingerprinting requirement (GCHEXS)
At Sanzie Healthcare Services, our mission is,
"To provide affordable quality in home health services to clients
and their families, while maintaining a productive environment that
surrounds quality communication, care, and family and client
- Perform ALL duties outlined in the client's care plan/service
- Demonstrate competency in meal preparation and clean-up,
homemaking and * laundry, Mobility and walking assistance
- Kitchen and bathroom maintenance
- Toileting and personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Routine transfer assistance
- Bathing and showering assistance
- Transportation and errand running services
Additionally, we provide on-going training and an incentive
program that enhances your professional growth as a caregiver.
Benefits (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistance: As
a Caregiver with Sanzie Healthcare Services, Inc. Home Care you
will begin our service with a comprehensive orientation and
training program. You will also get to participate in ongoing
continuing education and training programs. Our professional
educational programs will keep you up-to-date on the latest
healthcare issues. We routinely modify our programs to keep them
current. These programs are accredited and allow you to obtain
continuing education credits and maintain your licenses and
certifications. We know how important education is and we want you
to grow professionally!
Minimum of 5 year of experience as a caregiver in a home
environment with at least two (2) verifiable references
Specialized Training is required for all personal care.
Certified Home Health Aide
If you wish to apply, please click on the link below to
complete an application.
To learn more about Sanzie Healthcare visit us at
- Assist in providing direct client care by performing a variety
of non-licensed nursing services, and to do related work as needed
under general supervision.
- Dress residents in appropriate clothing, undress, and bathe
residents (Assisting with AM and PM Care)
- Pass meal trays and nourishment, and feed or assist to feed
- Position residents for comfort and to prevent skin pressure
- Take and record vital signs as requested.
- Assist with transferring residents in and out of wheelchairs
and adaptive equipment.
- Follow safe lifting techniques and individual resident lifting
instructions and following the 2-person lift list.
- Assist residents to achieve pre-assigned programming goals and
to increase their independence.
- Participate in the maintenance of safe conditions within the
facility and other related areas at all times.
- Document all appropriate resident records before leaving shift
- Assist residents to attend activities within the home and out
of the facility.
- Attend staff meetings and required in-service training
- Responsible for obtaining continuing education units (CEUs) for
renewal of CNA certificate, renewing certificate in a timely
fashion, and furnishing operation with a current CNA
- Provide effective and routine oral hygiene.
- Observe residents and report all changes in condition
immediately to Nurse Supervisor.
- Document changes of condition on the back of the daily flow
- Learn training and behavior goals and objectives for the
residents you are assigned.
- Follow all operations and Sanzie Healthcare Services policies
including but not limited to: dress code, attendance, safety, and
- Participate in any and all tasks as directed by your
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and understand
- Demonstrate knowledge of procedures and techniques in providing
routine bedside care for residents.
- Demonstrate physical strength and endurance to accomplish job
duties, especially transferring of residents.
- Demonstrate the ability to establish effective relationship
with clients, families, and team member
- Possess a current certificate verifying completion of a
state-approved program must be willing to take a background check
and TB screening.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro