Fire Protection Designer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
I have a client located near Buford, GA that has an immediate need
for a Fire Protection/Sprinkler Designer.
- Assist in the preparation and design of Fire Protection Systems
(Sprinkler Systems) for Industrial, Commercial, and Residential
projects using AutoCAD and SprinkCAD software.
- Perform hydraulic calculations for piping and other
- Interpret architect drawings, specifications, blueprints and
- Preparation of technical reports including fire code analysis,
fire related plan reviews, survey and recommendation reports, fire
flow reports, etc.
- Experience using AutoCAD
- 2-5+ years of experience in Fire Sprinkler layout and design
- NICET certification (any level)
- SprinkCAD experience
- Associates Degree or Engineering degree
- $25-35/hr. (willing to go higher for more experience
especially if you are an engineer)
This is a temp to permanent position. For more information, please
send your updated resume to email@example.com and I will give
you a call to discuss this opportunity with you in greater
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Keywords: Selectek, Atlanta , Fire Protection Designer, Other , Buford, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!