Quality Assurance Corporate Coordinator (Bilingual)
Company: Ole Mexican Foods
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ole Mexican Foods is looking for a QA Coordinator to join our
Department: Quality Department
GFSI (global food safety Initiatives) experience required
QA SYSTEM, SUPPLIER / COPACKER & COMPLIANCE
- Update, communicate and deploy Corporate Policies and/or
documents to facilitate and/or raw material suppliers and contract
manufacturers to ensure that process inputs meet Ole
- Maintain the Ole Mexican Foods Corporate Document Control
System (Quality Procedures, Plans, flow process, work instructions,
- Assist in the development of QA policies and procedures new
items and ensure that they are properly deployed to the plants
and/or raw material suppliers and contract manufacturers.
- Identify and update critical-to-quality attribute measurements
as defined in quality assurance programs, specifications,
processing manuals and other quality and food safety
- Support and collaborate with special studies in cooperation
with the Quality Assurance Director.
- Ensure that the Recall Corporate Program is tested regularly at
each facility and that all recall information is updated on a
- Ensure that QA KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are logging in
their QA data into the system (INFOR). Review data to ensure that
critical-to-quality attributes are meeting Oles requirements.
- Collect data and report in a weekly and monthly frequencies
from Consumer Complaints Management System in order to track
consumer complaint index.
- Coordinate implementation of corrective action for
out-of-compliance conditions by corporate.
- Coordinate GFSI Plants Audits. Responsible on controlling and
updating BRCs structural documentations.
- Control, update and deploy Supplier Approval Program
- Coordinate with suppliers on any updated raw material
- Communicate with Raw Material Suppliers and Contract
Manufacturers to ensure that process inputs meet Ole
- Administer bi-annual FDAs registration from all Oles
- Maintain the nutritional facts data base updated
- Maintain and administer the Raw Materials and Finished Product
Specifications Central Database
- Supply updates concerning product development to the Product
Manager for use at the NPD meetings.
- Ensure that, when necessary, products are tested for physical
and chemical attributes, foreign matter, and microbiological load
by an authorized third party laboratory.
- Perform trends on outside lab testing.
- Evaluate outside lab efficiency, accuracy, and level of
- Coordinate outside lab testing.
- Collect, organize, and maintain taste panel data.
- Analyze, report, and provide feedback on taste panel
- Coordinate Corporate Product Evaluations
- MANAGEMENT OF QA STAFF
- Train QA staff to meet the needs of the QA department
- Ensure that QA staff is (are) performing their job functions
effectively and efficiently.
Assist in other tasks as required by the VP of Sales, VP
Operations and/or the Director of QA
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
that reflect professionalism and high work ethic, especially when
interfacing with customers and co packers
- Bachelor degree
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- Must have an understanding of basic applied and theoretical
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must portray a friendly and cooperative, yet professional
- Must be familiar with the use and maintenance of lab
- Must be organized
- Must be a leader able to recognize the scope of Oles QA needs,
be able to implement a QA program and perform routine and
contingent tasks needed to keep the QA program up to date.
- Good people skills
Keywords: Ole Mexican Foods, Atlanta , Quality Assurance Corporate Coordinator (Bilingual), Other , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!