Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Condor Lafayette
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Accordius Health at Condor Lafayette is a member of the
Accordius Health family of skilled nursing facilities and
rehabilitation centers. We are resident-centered and
quality-focused! Our workplace culture is all about uplifting
people. If you are looking for a healthcare organization where you
can bring your best "you" to work, where you can make a difference,
and where you can team-up with like-minded co-workers, then we are
also looking for you. Join us!Accordius Health at Condor Lafayette
is seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants:Working at
Accordius Health at Condor Lafayette you will enjoy: $1500 Sign-On
Bonus; Referral Bonuses! Fun Employee Engagement Activities
Positive work environment Excellent Training NEW & IMPROVED
PAY SCALES and Benefits ;Shift
- Tend to the individual needs of residents, including bathing,
feeding, dressing, and ambulating.
- Responsible for taking and recording patient vital signs
lifting, moving and transporting residents, using proper body
- Recognize and report changes in resident conditions to a nurse
management. Asking appropriate questions to clarify
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the
residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
- Report abnormal changes or patterns to nursing staff.
- Assist the nurse with various duties as directed.
- Willingness to make a difference!
- Current Nursing Assistant certification from GA
- Current / active CPR certification
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain
- Customer service orientation with the ability to work well
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor.
Entry Level (0-2 years)
High School Diploma/GED
- NEW & IMPROVED PAY SCALES
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings
Keywords: Condor Lafayette, Atlanta , Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Fayetteville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!