CNA - Covington, GA
Company: AccordCare, LLC
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Hiring Multiple CNA's for the Covington, GA area to work with 1
patient in his home!
Why work in a facility with multiple patients, when you can work
with just one?
Great pay, weekly pay, bonus program, paid vacation and health
benefits to those who qualify - can't beat that!
We are the industry leader that specializes solely in providing
home healthcare. We continuously strive to provide care that
adheres to our tradition of excellence, which is our work culture -
Hopeful. Optimistic. Positive. We create this encouraging
environment for our patients with the highest standards and methods
of care. That is our primary FOCUS!
Focus On Patients
One Patient, One Focus by providing medical, personal, and
emotional care for our clients based upon their individualized Plan
of Care. Providing support and personal services, while enabling
patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient
Focus On Our Team...
Every team member is a part of our team of caregivers (from the
office to the field). We believe in empowering our healthcare team
to deliver the highest-quality in-home care by providing the right
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
including supervising, feeding and dressing, and Instrumental
Activities of Daily Living (IADLs.
- Specific examples include assisting the client with bathing,
showering, dressing, toileting, transferring and ambulating and
accompanying the client on outings.
- Completes timekeeping and client documentation in a timely
- Maintains a safe home environment for the client and follows
Accord Services Safety and Training guidelines.
- Immediately communicates to the Care Manager and client
concerns or unusual findings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience providing direct care for an adult.
- Demonstrated language skills sufficient to read and understand
instructions, prepare and maintain written reports and records and
communicate with the client(s).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Caring and empathetic demeanor
Keywords: AccordCare, LLC, Atlanta , CNA - Covington, GA, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!