Company: Manor Lake BridgeMill
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Friday, Saturday and Sundays 9am-6pm
To maintain a good relationship with residents, patients,
employees and other persons to whom contact is made.
- Smiles and extends a warm and friendly welcome to everyone
entering the Community. If the individual has to wait in lobby,
offers them something to drink and/or eat.
- Answers every incoming telephone call as directed by
management. Receives all incoming telephone calls and directs them
to the proper department personnel
- Receives inquiries made by visitors, residents, family members
and employees and directs them to proper personnel for
- Maintains current list of residents and maintain Resident
- Receives request for maintenance work, completes work orders
and gives to maintenance.
- Maintains daily check on all residents.
- Maintains a resident absentee register.
- Has outside contractors, deliverymen, service men and visitors
sign in and out in a daily journal.
- Makes copies on copy machines for residents and staff as
- Sends all fax copies for residents and staff as
- Keeps record of all cash received at front desk. This includes
moneys received from employee meals, postage copies etc, to be
submitted to bookkeeping on a monthly basis.
- Any other tasks, assignments, projects or requests as deemed by
- Appropriately addresses every individual leaving the Community
as directed by management.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must read, write, speak and understand English.
- Computer literate.
- Must dress professionally as directed by management.
- Patience, tact, enthusiasm and positive attitude toward the
- Personable, friendly and enjoys smiling.
Keywords: Manor Lake BridgeMill, Atlanta , Concierge, Other , Canton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!