Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: June 12, 2021
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Medical Assistant for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Medical Assistant certification from an accredited
- Completion of an approved Medical Assistant training
- Eighteen months of Medical Assistant experience preferred,
ideally in a critical care setting.
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Medical assistants perform a combination of administrative and
clinical tasks within a healthcare setting.
- Recording patients' vital signs, documenting physicians' notes
and changes in medical conditions.
- Taking tissue and fluid samples and sending them in for
- Prepping exam rooms for clinical procedures and assisting
practitioners with patient care.
- Assisting physicians during routine checkups, outpatient
procedures and other physical exams
- Monitoring and documenting patient symptoms for physicians'
review during clinical exams
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified
provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed
nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities
nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention
to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability,
marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Medical Assistantalliedcandidates@medprostaffing.com
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Atlanta , Medical Assistant, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!