Dietary Aide - 27672
Company: Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Prepares patient trays according to instructions/orders.
2.Assists in preparation and portioning of meal items according to
menu and dietary requirements.
3.Employs proper food handling techniques whether in preparation of
food, setting up, or serving trays.
4. Cleans, washes, and sanitizes dishes, flatware, and utensils
used to serve patients and others.
5. Assists in maintaining the general cleanliness of the
6. Cleans work area and equipment as assigned.
7. Puts up stock in food storage areas and refrigerators as
8. Delivers food, nourishments, and supplies to Nursing Units and
other areas as assigned.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Possesses a High School Diploma or sufficient knowledge and
education to perform job functions.
2.Experience in Dietary Department, large volume food preparation,
and service preferred.
3.Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with other
staff members, referral sources, residents, their families, and
4.Has no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or
misappropriation of resident property listed on the registry.
5.Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in
writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Jonesboro Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC, Atlanta , Dietary Aide - 27672, Other , Jonesboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!