Patient Registrar - Urgent Care
Company: Tanner Health System
Location: Villa Rica
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Patient Registrar greets incoming patients, registers
patients into the system, collects money, and performs other
High School Diploma or GED
One year of related experience. Requires working knowledge of
standard practices and procedures.
- Ability to comprehend and apply a large variety of operating
- Ability to make independent judgments, displaying emotional
maturity, and using sound judgment.
- Ability to organize and prioritize for maximum time utilization
and smooth patient flow.
- Ability to read, write legibly with spelling accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively in high-stress situations.
- Capable of operating effectively in high volume
- Capable of using computer equipment.
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of previous clerical experience
and/or use of computer equipment and other business office
equipment is preferred
- Typing ability of 35 words per minute.
Keywords: Tanner Health System, Atlanta , Patient Registrar - Urgent Care, Other , Villa Rica, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!