Oxygen Delivery Technician
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job ID: 1335598
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the Respiratory Operations Manager.
- Become familiar with all DOT and FDA regulations as they
pertain to oxygen.
- Delivers equipment and supplies from inventory as prescribed on
patient/client delivery tickets.
- Assures proper segregation of clean and dirty equipment in the
- Loads the equipment, oxygen systems, and related supplies into
- Determines or obtains the best daily route, then drives
delivery vehicles on that route, to deliver home medical equipment,
oxygen and supplies to home care patients/clients in a timely
- Completes route sheet accurately and returns in a timely
- Provides patient/client orientation, instructing on the proper
use, maintenance and safety of equipment.
- Works with patients/clients to solve a variety of problems,
thereby acting as a company field representative.
- Returns and unloads returned rental equipment, assuring proper
segregation of clean and dirty equipment.
- Completes delivery and pick up paperwork promptly and
accurately, including route sheets, manifests and patient/client
documentation, returning paperwork to the appropriate facility
- Assists in cleaning and disinfecting rental equipment.
- Assists in minor repair work on home medical equipment within
the scope of training.
- Requests additional stock for inventory as needed.
- Assists in inventory count as needed.
- Maintains a professional appearance and appears in proper
- Assists in tracking down paperwork, signatures, charts, etc as
needed to complete orders.
- Promotes teamwork among co-workers, including in assisting
respiratory therapists and patient care coordinator as needed.
- Takes "on-call" time on an agreed upon basis.
- Performs all office maintenance tasks as required.
- Demonstrates timeliness, courtesy, sincerity and patience when
dealing with patients/clients.
- Markets the company in a positive and professional manner at
- Assumes other duties within scope of training as assigned by
the Respiratory Operations Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: VieMed, Atlanta , Oxygen Delivery Technician, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!