CNA / PCA - MUST be BILINGUAL SPANISH SPEAKING
Company: AccordCare, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
CNA's and PCA's - MUST BE BILINGUAL SPANISH SPEAKING!
$500 SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED PLUS $350 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL
We are the industry leader that specializes solely in providing
home healthcare. We continuously strive to provide care that
adheres to our tradition of excellence, which is our work culture -
Hopeful. Optimistic. Positive. We create this encouraging
environment for our patients with the highest standards and methods
of care. That is our primary FOCUS!
Focus On Patients
One Patient, One Focus by providing medical, personal, and
emotional care for our clients based upon their individualized Plan
of Care. Providing support and personal services, while enabling
patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient
Focus On Our Team...
Every team member is a part of our team of caregivers (from the
office to the field). We believe in empowering our healthcare team
to deliver the highest-quality in-home care by providing the right
The caregiver will provide the highest quality of care to
AccordCare clients utilizing the Plan of Care provided to ensure
clients needs are met in relation to safety, well-being and
- Provides safe and effective personal care for the client based
on individualized Plan of Care prepared by nurse and available in
the clients home.
- Drives/escorts client to and from appointments/activities as
requested, resulting in a safe and timely transport
- Provides accurate and timely required documentation (i.e.
declining to participate in all parts of Plan of Care) ensuring
effective management of cases and compliance.
- Documents client care in the EMR and within the assigned shift
including clocking in and out, tasks and any narrative notes.
- Provides prompt communication of changes in client medical
status/emergencies to Nurse Supervisor resulting in effective
management of cases.
- Provides prompt communication of changes in Clients/Caregivers
schedules (i.e. tardiness, vacation, requested time-off, change of
status, reduction in hours, etc.) to Care Coordinators resulting in
effective management of cases.
- Calls in to Care Coordinator to confirm weekly schedules
resulting in required coverage being met.
- Other duties as assigned or needed.
- Always maintains professional demeanor and appearance.
- Maintains professional boundaries always.
- To recognize emergency situations; demonstrate a sense of
- Ability to prepare for a client assignment and arrive on time
to the designated client.
- Clearly understand assignments and patient location.
- Understand and follow clinical and staffing instructions with a
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Speak Spanish fluently (MUST be bilingual)
- Team player; interpersonal skills; good collaboration skills;
customer service skills; ability to use the electronic health
record for documentation and communication regarding client
Must have the following:
- PCA OR CNA
- Current CPR
- Current TB or Chest X-Ray
- State Issued I.D.
Keywords: AccordCare, LLC, Atlanta , CNA / PCA - MUST be BILINGUAL SPANISH SPEAKING, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!