Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: Flowery Branch
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Our client is currently seeking a Mechanical Design
Engineer. In this position, you will be working for a
reputable Engineering firm.
- Creating quotes, cost analysis, design engineering, and ensure
that all ASME codes are met. All work is produced in
- Perform mechanical calculations, prepare design details, and
produce fabrication drawings and bill of materials.
- Perform research and experiment to satisfy the design and
- Work closely with other Engineers, Quality Control, Purchasing
and Production personnel to assure the delivery of the product in a
- Reviewing and updating required submittal documentations and
- Responsible for document management and revision process.
- Develop new ideas and design concepts to improve productivity
and reduce cost.
- Assisting production personnel and troubleshooting any assembly
issues that may arise.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- 2+ years as Mechanical Design Engineering experience
- 3D CAD skills (Solidworks Highly Preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced in design per ASME Code Section VIII standards
- $28-36/hr (depending on experience)
This is a temp to perm position that our client is looking
to fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of
your resume to Beka Finkel at
Keywords: Selectek, Atlanta , Mechanical Design Engineer, Other , Flowery Branch, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!