Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Affinis Hospice
Posted on: June 13, 2021
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following:
- Maintains and promotes the independence of the patient and
family and assists in maintaining a safe, healthful
- Participates in the Interdisciplinary Group meetings as
- Assists with personal care activities.
- Assists with household tasks directly essential to the
- Measures and records oral, rectal, axillary temperatures,
pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered (within the
training limitations of the aide).
- Meets safety needs of patients including safe use of equipment
(foot stools, side rails, step stools, wheelchairs, oxygen,
- Immediately reports any changes in patients' conditions or
incidents to Primary Care Nurse/Director of Hospice Services.
- Accurately documents services provided in accordance with
Hospice policies and procedures on the day services are rendered.
Submits documentation in a timely manner.
- Participates in staff development programs as appropriate for
home health aides. Assumes personal responsibility to participate
in discipline appropriate education to meet the annual education
requirements (12 hours/12 months).
- Completion of state recognized and federally compliant training
program and/or competency evaluation and at least six-months
experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant. Compliant with in-
service regulations and requirements
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug-Free Workplace
Keywords: Affinis Hospice, Atlanta , Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Newnan, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!