Rehabilitation Team Leader
Company: Five Star Quality Care, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At this time, we are seeking a Rehabilitation Team Leader to
join our team!
This is a full time/30 hour position with Quarterly bonus, and a
complete benefit package.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Planning, organizing, directing and evaluating the
rehabilitation program, services and personnel. In a manner that
supports the goals of the designated facility and Ageillty.; while
meeting federal and state regulations and state specific practice
acts for Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathology.
- The Director of Rehabilitation may also be responsible for
direct patient care and delivery of therapy services in his/her
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with an
associates degree in Physical Therapy Assistant, or Occupational
Therapy Assistant. but must also hold a bachelor's degree in any
- Proven ability to lead a team of professional and
paraprofessional staff members. Demonstrated skills to work in and
foster a team environment.
- Licensed in the state in which the therapist resides or
practices, according to state requirements.
Keywords: Five Star Quality Care, Inc., Atlanta , Rehabilitation Team Leader, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!