Do you thrive on solving complex problems in a fast-paced
environment? Do you want to help shape the transformation of a
The Support Offerings, GTM & IP Management, part of Microsoft
Customer Experience and Success (CE&S), is a global business
made up of exceptional people who deliver world class services,
earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty. We focus on
accelerating customer value for Microsoft solutions while building
a differentiated customer experience.
As a Business Program Manager, you will be responsible for
managing strategic initiatives across the Microsoft Unified Support
portfolio. Unified Support is our lead offering for Enterprise
Support, and it helps thousands of organizations to maintain,
onboard, and optimize their Microsoft investments. In this role,
you will (1) identify opportunities to evolve our offerings and
improve the customer experience, (2) partner with GTM team to
articulate the value prop for customers, and (3) work across
CE&S to implement changes to help grow the business.
- 7+ years of Program, Project and/or Product Management
experience in large scale enterprise technology or consulting
- Solid experience designing and executing high-touch programs
leading to successful customer engagements.
- Good understanding of strategies that drive the adoption of
cloud solutions and services.
- Strong strategic planning and leadership, communication, and
- Affinity to data and making data-driven decision.
- Strong collaboration and cross-group partnering skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to and
influence internal senior leadership.
- Knowledge of professional services, including support services
is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a
Location/Travel: Our preference is for you to be based in
Issaquah, WA. You can expect limited global travel, less than
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That's incredible
reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the
freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge
impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to
a disability during the application or the recruiting process,
please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Develop and land strategic initiatives across the Unified
Support offering (e.g., ensuring there is a compelling value
proposition at the portfolio level)
- Coordinate with other Offerings owners to ensure sustained
Offering level differentiation and value proposition.
- Develop and maintain customer experience (e.g., measured via
- Gather and validate support level requirements with
- Maintain and update offering portfolio design principles.
- Understand dependencies and business requirements from diverse
- Research customer needs and stay abreast of the latest
competitive research and industry trends.
- Identify gaps and whitespace opportunities not yet
- Ensure you are representing the voice of the customer into the
design and product development process.
- Utilize insights from the field to guide offering level
evolution and feature design.