Systems Analyst III, Customer Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Digital Order Fulfillment Systems Analyst role serves on the
Customer Technology Solutions team within the Digital
Transformation and Technology (DTT) department. As the Digital
Order Fulfillment Systems Analyst, you will have the opportunity to
partner with stakeholders in the Marketing department (primarily
the Customer Digital Experience and Service & Hospitality teams),
the Restaurant Design and Facilities departments, and other teams
within DTT. Together, we have a shared goal to ensure that digital
orders are fulfilled with speed, transparency, and accuracy
resulting in a delightful digital ordering experience for Customers
while making it as easy as possible for Team Members.
In this role, you will define detailed user/job stories for
Chick-fil-A's digital order fulfillment experiences while also
assisting with the development and configuration for those
features. You will develop and grow relationships with teams across
the business that work on order fulfillment. You will manage and
collaborate with 3rd-party vendors as we evaluate, test, and
implement their products and services. Lastly, you will Pursue
What's Next by keeping a pulse of new players and opportunities in
the digital order fulfillment ecosystem, identifying platforms and
technologies that help us achieve our shared digital order
- Translate complex business requirements into technical
specifications for systems.
- Solve complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing
- Speak confidently with functional and technical partners about
- Leverage system expertise to support and troubleshoot
moderately complex issues.
- Create documentation (requirements, process maps, test plans,
- May support the work of more junior people on broader team,
functional partners, or vendors related to areas of work.
- May assist with upgrades, perform backups, identify
customizations, and enable new features for system.
- May work as part of a project team representing systems to
deliver small to medium projects.
- Contribute ideas around the lifecycle of system and
communicates details regarding system initiatives in meetings,
discussions, or brainstorming sessions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- Attention to detail
- 2 yrs. Relevant work experience
- 3 yrs. Relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or
related technical field
Minimum Years of Experience
Required Level of Education
Preferred Level of Education
Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical
Keywords: Chick-fil-A, Atlanta , Systems Analyst III, Customer Technology Solutions, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!