Specialist, Marketing Communication
Company: 22nd Century Technologies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Additional Information:
Potential to Extend/Convert-potential but not guarantee
Prefers local candidates to Atlanta
Top 5 Must Haves:
Experience developing and executing marketing campaigns
Strong communication and project management skills
Attention to detail ? final quality check/proofing
Email marketing a big plus
Non safety sensitive role
Work Address-6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Atlanta GA (will be
back in office once confirmed by Cox)
Specialist, CB Marketing ? Product Lifecycle Communications
The Marketing Specialist oversees all execution of a specific
product marketing program including email, direct mail and project
management. This role is pivotal to helping Cox achieve optimal
business results by ensuring efficient coordination of campaigns
and programs. To be successful, you'll need to demonstrate proven
skills in managing internal and external relationships for results,
operations business/performance management and demonstrate deep
experience in managing both long and short term projects and daily
marketing campaigns across multiple business units. Strong
communication and project management skills are necessary to have
the right level of impact and influence.
- Supports the day-to-day operation of various product lifecycle
- Oversee and execute communications including building email
campaigns in Pardot, list management and reporting
- Achieves marketing plan milestones with effective project
management skills including program metrics, analysis and reporting
to continually improve process.
- Responsible for campaign performance including KPI reports
- Generates and manages mailing lists, opt-outs and outbound call
- Executes final quality check for creative and list
- Reviews content provided by brand team for consistency, clarity
and effectiveness, including grammatical clarity, CAN-SPAM and
- Cultivates positive working relationships with boundary
partners and vendors in order to maximize opportunities and program
- Manages external relationships to ensure direct mail delivery
- Strong excel skills required to manipulate data files
Reports to Senior Manager, CB Segment Marketing
- Bachelors' degree in related field or equivalent work
- 2+ years of experience required in related field (i.e.
Marketing, Sales, Sales Operations, etc.)
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Email Marketing (Pardot/Salesforce) etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to work
effectively with teams throughout organization
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time-management
skills, including ability to effectively prioritize
- Demonstrated knowledge of Video, High-Speed Internet and
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly preferred (i.e.
Marketing, Business, etc.).
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired.
Competencies Required on Day 1:
- Contributing to Team Success
- Building customer loyalty
- Formal presentation
- Managing Work (includes Time Management)
- Planning and Organizing
Keywords: 22nd Century Technologies, Atlanta , Specialist, Marketing Communication, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!