Procurement Business Process Lead
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Procurement Business Process Lead will be responsible for
the development, implementation, and support of various
procure-to-pay process improvement initiatives across Georgia
Pacific. As we transform, integrated businesses processes are
essential to align with integrated systems. The oversite role will
be key to interaction of people, process and technology to optimize
end-to-end Source to Pay.
This position is open to remote work, with a preference for this
role to sit in Atlanta, GA.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Assess existing Source to Pay process, define best practices,
build measurable key performance indicators
- Design, develop and implement functional strategies into a
complex business technology platform (SAP MDM, SAP MDG, SAP Ariba,
Asset Suite, MP2, M3 and SAP S4/HANA)
- Drive and support transformation efforts through process
discipline, standardization, alignment, and governance
- Consistently achieve timely, desired results through proactive
prioritization and execution
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders to identify and
close process or technical gaps
- Mentor and instruct others on process methodology and best
- Organize and facilitate cross-functional forums, meetings, and
activities that drive engagement and alignment across the process
- Challenge assumptions/status-quos to develop sustainable and
scalable process solutions
- Drive new approaches and helps others through changes
- Manage project timelines and create/assign tasks and goals as
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant functional experience with a
focus on, procurement, strategic sourcing, supply chain
optimization, process excellence, and project/program
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience designing and implementing large scale business
processes within ERPs and procure-to-pay systems (MP2, AS8, SAP
Ariba, Coupa, etc.)
- Advanced process and application experience with a
procure-to-pay system (Infor, SAP, SAP Ariba, Asset Suite, Coupa,
- Functional experience with Master Data Management
- Training and change management experience
- Project management experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Atlanta , Procurement Business Process Lead, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!