Director Of Housekeeping
Company: HEI Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Exciting things are happening at the Hilton Airport Atlanta and
you want to be part of our pre - renovation team, where we believe
in our family style leadership model. Our primary focus is on
driving the development of our team to limits to unknown within the
brand and ownership! Additionally our family enjoys the free
transportation to and from MARTA station to the hotel and free
lunch and dinner during working hours. We value U.S. military
experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Ensure that the cleanliness standards of the guestrooms, meeting
areas, public areas, and back-of-the-house are met through the
optimal training, staffing, and supervision of labor, efficient
management of operating supplies, and proactive monitoring of guest
service scores and comments.
- Plan, organize, and monitor staff workload to ensure compliance
with cleanliness and maintenance standards, which requires
continuous visual and written inspections of guestrooms and public
- Develop housekeeping and laundry budget.
- Develop and implement controls for expense management.
- Conduct periodic inventory of guest supplies, small equipment
and linen as required.
- Utilize labor management tools to schedule and control labor
- Schedule labor to flex with forecasted hotel occupancy, F and B
activity, and group events.
- Interview, hire, train, develop, recommend performance
evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and
recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate of staff
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Interact positively with customers and take action to resolve
problems to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and
- Evaluate condition of furniture, fixtures, dcor, etc. Make
recommendations and assist in the coordination of preventative
maintenance program and rehab projects.
- Ensure compliance of housekeeping and laundry standard
operating procedures and policies.
- Operate department pursuant to OSHA requirements and
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- 5+ years management experience, with at least 3 years in
- Experience managing in-house operated laundry operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's Degree
- Must possess thorough knowledge of all housekeeping and laundry
operations and individual job requirements.
- Able to work with other department leaders.
- Able to resolve guest, supervisor and associate conflicts.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at all times and have excellent
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co-workers with their
job duties and be a team player with or without reasonable
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans,
security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations,
preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget
forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer
competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to
rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides
a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels & Resorts, Atlanta , Director Of Housekeeping, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!