Company: Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, L.L.P.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are seeking a proactive and resourceful Partner Assistant to
provide executive level support in our Atlanta, GA office.
Reporting to the Office Services Lead, the Partner Assistant
functions as part of a larger Administrative team and will share
office-wide responsibilities. In this role, you will support our
International Tax leadership team with extensive calendar, meeting,
and travel coordination and assist with general administrative
duties as needed. A keen attention to detail and superior critical
thinking skills are paramount to success.
What your day looks like:
- Manages and maintains Partner calendar using Microsoft Outlook.
Reviews upcoming appointments to determine what conflicts, if any,
need to be resolved.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements for
the team with Concur software. Adds travel details (flight, hotel,
etc.) to Outlook calendar.
- Arranges visits to other Cherry Bekaert offices, coordinating
meals and appointments with other Partners and staff.
- Assists with creating Tax meeting and call calendar to be
distributed to Tax leadership team. Monitors Tax calendar for
upcoming appointments and confirm with attendees as needed.
- Coordinates large group meetings, with responsibilities
including but not limited to: presentation assistance, meal
planning, agenda creation and distribution, setting up A/V and
teleconferencing capabilities, and coordinating
- Prepares expense reports, invoices, memos, letters and legal
- Schedules and organizes client meetings.
- Answers and responds to phone calls .
- Performs general office duties such as front-desk coverage,
ordering supplies, maintaining files and records, and distributing
What you need for this role:
- 3+ years of experience working in a professional services
environment, ideally an accounting or law firm
- C-level support experienced preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team-player mentality
- Proven ability to multitask and ability to prioritize
- Above average proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel,
Outlook, PowerPoint, Word) including extensive Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to write concise documents
- High attention to detail and accuracy while meeting
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential material in a
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Experience planning and coordinating meetings for both small
and large groups
- Candidates must demonstrate they are eligible to work in the
Our Benefits Cherry Bekaert cares about its people. We offer a
competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on
your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our
business. In addition, we offer a comprehensive, high-quality
benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision care;
disability and life insurance; generous Paid Time Off; retirement
plans; Paid Care Leave; and other programs that are dedicated to
enhancing your personal and work life and providing you and your
family with a measure of financial protection.
Cherry Bekaert provides equal employment opportunities to
applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: Cherry, Bekaert & Holland, L.L.P., Atlanta , Partner Assistant, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!