Company: Sanzie HealthCare Services Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Assist in providing client care
by performing a variety of non-licensed nursing services, and to do
related work as needed.
- Dress residents in appropriate
clothing, undress, and bathe residents (Assisting with AM and PM
- Meal Preparation.
- Position residents for comfort
and to prevent skin pressure problems.
- Take and record vital signs as
- Follow all safety
- Assist residents to achieve
pre-assigned programming goals and to increase their
- Participate in the maintenance of
safe conditions within the house at all times.
- Document all appropriate resident
- Assist with activities within the
- Responsible for obtaining
continuing education units (CEUs) for renewal of CNA certificate,
renewing certificate in a timely fashion, and furnishing operation
with a current CNA certificate.
- Observe and report all changes in
condition immediately to Nurse Supervisor.
- Learn training and behavior goals
and objectives for the residents you are assigned.
- Follow all operations and Sanzie
Healthcare Services policies including but not limited to: dress
code, attendance, safety, and reporting procedures.
- Participate in any and all tasks
as directed by your supervisor
- Assist with homework.
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Certificate showing Negative for
- Valid driver's
- Photo copy of Social Security
- Current proof of auto
- Agree to random drug
- Completed HHA Competency
- Pass national background
- Possible Federal fingerprinting
At Sanzie Healthcare
Services, our mission is, "To provide affordable quality
in home health services to clients and their families, while
maintaining a productive environment that surrounds quality
communication, care, and family and client involvement"
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Sanzie HealthCare Services Inc, Atlanta , CAREGIVER/CNA/PCA., Other , Riverdale, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!