Backend Software Engineer - LIKEtoKNOW.it
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Influencer Marketing is a rapidly growing space at the intersection
of social media, advertising, and eCommerce. As the creator of this
space, rewardStyle, and LIKEtoKNOW.it offers the world's premier
lifestyle influencers the ability to run their digital businesses
successfully and with great ease. Our technology platform provides
them the tools, strategies, and support they need to maximize their
We run over $2B of retail sales per year through the rewardStyle
platform and the LIKEtoKNOW.it consumer app has more than 1.5M
monthly active consumers connecting directly with our network of
influencers and spending nearly $1B annually. We are expanding
rapidly and have tremendous growth ahead.
Title: Backend Software Engineer - LIKEtoKNOW.it
Location: This is a fully remote position. If you are located near
one of our rewardStyle offices, come have a coffee when you want to
Reports to: Manager of Engineering
Job Purpose: Join the RewardStyle Family! We are looking for
talented senior developers who are passionate about tackling
challenging features and interesting problems at scale. You'll be
working with a team of highly motivated and fast-moving
professionals focused on creating innovative features, services,
The Team: The engagement team is working to make LIKEtoKNOW.it the
best place to search, browse, and discover your favorite products
and influencers. We want to provide shoppers the best experience to
keep them coming back time and time again.
- Architecting and developing web, software, and mobile
- Coming up with feasible and practical solutions to tough
- Write very high-quality code that is robust and easy to
maintain with tests.
- Drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
- Work and succeed in a fast-paced and agile development
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development
- Conduct peer design/code reviews.
- Work with distributed teams across different time zones.
- Technical subject matter expert, who mentors fellow engineers,
demonstrates technical experience and leads teams in solving
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- History of designing and building highly scalable distributed
systems and processes in a cloud environment.
- Experience with AWS systems such as ECS, Lambda, and RDS (among
- Experience working in a containerized environment (preferably
- Experience writing services in Golang.
- Proven experience designing and scaling relational
- Have built scalable internal and public-facing APIs (REST,
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth).
- Comfortable shipping code multiple times per day.
- Strong technical leadership and mentoring skills.
- Ability to model and conceptualize the integrations across
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to both
technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice To Have
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like Shopify and
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with non-relational data stores such as DynamoDB or
- Knowledge of domain-driven design.
- Experiencing building search products.
- Experience building and integrating systems for auth and
- Experience building flexible feeds
- Experience with recommendation systems and algorithms
- Experience designing or building cart and checkout systems.
What's in it for you?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including retirement plans
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at
- Disrupting the retail industry!
- Work and workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
What you have to look forward to should you choose to work in a
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or
visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships
opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas,
such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our
website or to personal email accounts of employees of rewardStyle
are considered the property of rewardStyle and are not subject to
payment of agency fees.
rewardStyle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: rewardStyle, Atlanta , Backend Software Engineer - LIKEtoKNOW.it, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!