Entry level Tech Career - Software Dev & Application Infrastructure
Company: Woz U
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Entry level Tech Career - Software Dev & Application
Woz Enterprise has an excellent opportunity for individuals looking
to start or advance their career in technology with one of their
prominent clients. Our client is an industry leader in technology
services and consulting, providing you a great opportunity to get
immediate training and work experience.Selected applicants will go
through a training program (National Apprenticeship Program) that
teaches them to design, create, and deliver stable and scalable
software systems using modern technologies and concepts. Selected
applicants will learn the foundational skills of computer science
along with modern web and app development tools.RequirementsWhat We
Are Looking For:
- Minimum: High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred: 2-year associate or higher in STEM related field,
Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate candidates do NOT qualify. Prior
- Minimum: 1-year+ of corporate work experience.
- Preferred: 2+ years of IT experience preferred
- Strong desire to learn tech skills like coding, data analysis,
- Great communication skills, experience working directly with
customers and clients.
- Ability to thrive in a remote learning environment.
- A natural problem solver
- Willing to relocate to client location within continental
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (U.S. Citizen or Green
Card holder) BenefitsWhat Careers are we hiring for?
- Software Developer (.NET or Java)
- Application Infrastructure Engineer
- Application Support Specialist Join us and be part of the next
generation of Tech!Interviews are starting now!
Keywords: Woz U, Atlanta , Entry level Tech Career - Software Dev & Application Infrastructure, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!