Preventive Maintenance Person
Company: Sheraton Atlanta Downtown
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Maintain all building related systems and the building envelop to
ensure the safety of hotel guests, associates and vendors. Ensure
compliance with company Engineering Assumptions/Culture,
preventative maintenance programs and procedures, Standard
Operating Procedures, Mission Vision and Values as well as all
Building/Fire/Health Department codes. Maintain building complex as
energy efficiency as possible constantly looking for ways to save
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work
orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching
vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis
(e.g., ""room care"").
- Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning
controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs
- Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major
repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen
equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand
and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as
pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
- Maintain the building exterior and ""curb appeal"" (e.g., snow
removal, lawn care, painting, gardening).
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as
cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and
finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints,
and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Operation of heavy machinery.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Sheraton Hotels has been at the heart of communities for over 80
years. At the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, discover the benefits of
joining our downtown community! In addition to our Company's
medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, Sheraton Atlanta
Hotel associates also enjoy free continental breakfast, lunch, and
dinner during your shift in our Associate Chatterbox Cafe, free
on-site parking, discounted MARTA transportation passes, and
provided uniforms. In addition, you and your family have access to
Marriott's discounted hotel room program at thousands of Marriott
locations around the world. Sheraton is everywhere you want to be -
Discover the history of the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel.We value U.S.
military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: Sheraton Atlanta Downtown, Atlanta , Preventive Maintenance Person, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!