Superintendent - Mixed-Use, Multi-Family, Hospitality
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: April 10, 2021
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryAtlanta-based Commercial General
Contracting company, has immediate openings for a Superintendent.
The Superintendent is responsible for all on site planning and
execution of the construction process through all phases.Client
DetailsListed among the ENR's top 100 construction companies
nationwide, with specialties including Mixed-Use, Hospitality,
On-Campus Housing, Senior Living, Multi-Family,
etc.DescriptionPrimary duties and responsibilities include the
- Responsible for directly managing the construction and
activities associated with the field operations of a commercial
- Bringing the project to completion on schedule, within budget,
and per the project specifications.
- Enforce all safety, quality, and SWPPP control policies.
- Follow all company policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with the project management team in preparing a
schedule of construction, organization structure, and construction
equipment requirements of the project.
- Direct coordination of subcontractor on site activities.
- Assure that adequate manpower is provided as required to meet
- Analyze, and provide necessary equipment required to utilize
manpower efficiently, release equipment when not required.
- Perform material and quantity estimates for each phase of
- Manage the construction project to meet the required
specifications in the allotted time.
- Facilitate the activities of superintendents and/or foremen in
the performance of their regular duties subcontracted.
- Assist the project manager/engineer in their duties which
include prompt shipment of materials and equipment, obtaining
approvals of shop drawings and material samples, and preparing and
submitting all change orders.
- Inform all supervisors and subcontractors of construction
- Evaluate all change orders with the project management
- Assist in the preparation of all job progress reports.
- Review and approve all requisitions, field purchase orders,
invoices, progress payment requests, and other significant reports
- Collaborate with the architects or owner representatives, and
local municipality personnel on an amicable basis.
- Inform the project manager regularly of the progress, plans,
and problems that could affect costs or schedules.
- Maintain daily progress reports of significant project facts,
events, conditions, visitors, owner representative contacts,
commitments, agreements and approvals.
- Carry out any additional responsibilities set forth by the
- Five (5) plus years working as a construction superintendent in
Mixed-Use, Hospitality, On-Campus Housing, Senior Living,
- Ability to make decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple activities to accomplish desired
- Demonstrate leadership skills with ability and willingness to
face challenges, direct others, and effectively address
- Adhere to all company policies and regulations.
- OSHA 30 hour trainingJob Offer
- Medical, prescription & dental benefits, life insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Profit Sharing
- Wellness Program
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Living expenses paid while traveling
- Truck allowance
- Potential Bonus opportunity
Keywords: Michael Page, Atlanta , Superintendent - Mixed-Use, Multi-Family, Hospitality, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!