Head of Product Delivery - Owner Solutions & Salesforce COE
Company: InterContinental Hotels Group
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Head of Product Delivery - Owner Solutions and Salesforce COE -
Job details - IHG Your web browser (Chrome 77) is out of date.
Update your browser for more security, speed and the best
experience on this site. Update browser Ignore language selector
Choose your language to discover our extraordinary worldPlease
select your preferred language from the drop-down menu below.
Select your language Skip to the content
- About us
- Life at IHG
- Our Brands
- Regent-- Hotels and Resorts
- Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts
- Kimpton Hotels
- Hotel Indigo--
- EVEN-- Hotels
- HUALUXE-- Hotels and Resorts
- Crowne Plaza-- Hotels & Resorts
- Holiday Inn--
- Holiday Inn Express--
- Holiday Inn-- Club Vacations
- Staybridge Suites--
- Candlewood Suites--
- Business Areas
- Front of House
- Sales and Marketing
- General Manager
- Revenue Manager
- Food and Beverage
- Early Careers
- Work Experience
- Ready To Start Working
- IHG Academy
- Partnering With IHG
- Our Regions
- Greater China
- Search and Apply English ------------ ------------ Deutsch
Portugu--s (Brasil) --------- --------- Indonesian T--rkmen
Espa--ol (LA) Espa--ol (ES) Fran--ais Italiano --------------
-------- Head of Product Delivery - Owner Solutions & Salesforce
COE Hotel Brand: IHG Corporate
Location: United States, Georgia, AtlantaHotel: Corp Atlanta
Ravinia (ATLR3)Job number: R184940 Share:
Click here if you think this job is inappropriate.
About UsBringing True Hospitality to the world.We want to welcome
you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you
join us at IHG--, you become part of our global family. A welcoming
culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True
Hospitality.We pride ourselves on letting your personality and
passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make
and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career
path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues
and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique
experiences, in your own way.With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly
100 countries sharing our values, there's countless opportunities
at your fingertips.We're growing; grow with us.
Your day to dayJob Summary - Develop and execute product
strategies, leading to high value commercial outcomes, for the
company's Global Owner Solutions Portfolio as well as IHG's
Salesforce Platform initiatives across customer, owner and hotel
touch points. Product categories could include Customer
Relationship Management, Global Sales, Revenue Management,
Procurement, Lifecycle/GROWTH, Franchise Sales, Operations and
others as IHG expands its Salesforce footprint. Oversee the
development and utilization of latest methodologies, competitive
intelligence, marketing knowledge, global business development
strategies, and technology in order to create growth in the product
portfolio. Lead team to accomplish goals and objectives including
direct reports who organize and direct a professional and technical
staff as well as large indirect teams/partners who are responsible
for delivery of the solutions. Lead the technology teams and
partners to build solutions in order to accomplish business'
desired outcomes and achieve key goals and objectives.Candidates
should have a deep technical and business understanding of
Salesforce applications & services and how to successfully apply
them to deliver effective business solutions across IHG.--Essential
- Build a vision for the future and action that vision into
insight-driven strategies, 3-5 year strategic plans and annual
investment plans to build, manage and strengthen IHG's commercial
value to guests and owners.
- Manage the relationship with internal and external technology
partners and provide business product management as well as end to
end development and delivery for respective technology
- Oversee enterprise-wide projects and act as a project and
product champion across all functional areas.
- Assess and invest in appropriate technologies to facilitate
commercial marketing, CRM, and sales strategies.
- Define success metrics, goal and performance standards and
measure against them. Collaboratively help define customer
- Leverage user centric approach, latest technology &
methodologies, and needs-benefit analysis to identify most
appropriate products and solutions to fulfill business needs.
- Provide Center of Excellence services for strategic platforms
(e.g. Salesforce) and drive efficiencies with applied best
practices across all IHG applications and user groups.
- Develop and provide business cases for all new initiatives,
including cost-benefit, build v. buy and return on investment
- Using the department vision and 3-5 year plan for direction,
establish department performance standards and success metrics,
annual targets, staffing, expense and capital budgets.
- Establish releases schedules for all products, ensuring
tracking of delivered functionality and ensuring it deliveries on
defined business capabilities
- Assess IHG's current state in terms of gaps to the desired
future state to influence product strategy.
- Assess ownership of existing technology systems and processes
that may need to be added or removed from product portfolio,
working collaboratively with all impacted functional areas to
develop plans for any changes needed.
- Make decisions on portfolio rationalization and product
retirement to drive profitability.
- Build relationships with opinion formers and senior members of
IHG in multiple disciplines to ensure support of strategic
- Identify and recruit talent to the Team; establish department
performance standards and success metrics, develop departmental
KPOs; Coach and develop team members; direct the development of
successors to key positions; hire, fire, assess, discipline,
document performance; recommend salary and classification
What we need from youEducation -
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work and
relevant work related experienceExperience -
- 12 + years progressive work-related experience with
demonstrated proficiency in Product Development and Product
Management strategies and technologies.Technical Skills and
- Demonstrated experience in directing 3rd party development
teams including negotiating and managing partner contracts for
various solution delivery initiatives.
- Strong Project Management experience in a multiple stakeholder
environment. Experience in organizing, planning and executing
large-scale projects from conception through implementation while
managing multiple stakeholder inputs and expectations.
- Experience in global business and regional variations in needs
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing people in an
environment of managing teams remotely in different parts of the
world / time zones.
- Demonstrated proficiency in conceptualizing and translating
business objectives into system functionality and business
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of data privacy
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, and
staff.Number of employees supervised - Direct 4-6; Indirect
40-50Annual operating and/or payroll budget(s) -
- $8-10m project, $1-10m operating, $---50-100M--capitalDecision
making responsibilities -
- This position will recommend to EC (along with VP or SVP,
Global Sales and Marketing and other functional areas)
multi-million dollar investments in hardware/software to achieve
- Needs to understand analysis behind investment decisions, cash
flow implications and return on investment scenarios.
- This position has significant impact on the screening and
selection of potential vendor partners, and negotiation and
selection of final vendors.
- This position will solicit input from functional areas and
manage overall requirements for technology partners building
- This position has significant impact on our ability to deliver
on major commercial objectives, such as brand frameworks,
distribution and book direct strategy, and lifetime relationship
- Internal Key Relationships -
- Liaise with Technology partners to collaboratively define and
- Liaise with leadership of Digital, Brand, Regions, Finance,
Procurement, Hotel Ops and Legal.
- Select participants for and preside over cross-functional /
cross-regional Steering/Working committees.External Key
- Liaise with leadership from technology providers/vendors.Work
- Primary work is performed in a normal office environment at
- Travel - Approx. 25%
- Position Location: Atlanta, GA this is not a remote positionThe
statements in this job description are intended to represent the
key duties, essential nature and level of work being performed.
They are not intended to be all responsibilities or qualifications
of the job.
What we offerWe'll reward all your hard work with a great salary
and benefits - including great room discount and superb
training.Join us and you'll become part of the global IHG family -
and like all families, all our individual team members share some
winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together - we
trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome
different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you
notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well
as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more
about us.IHG is an equal opportunity employer.
- Internal Careers
- Legal Information
to top Job Alerts Countries Regions Categories Sub Categories
Brands Email address * Email frequency Once a day Once a week
Keywords Stop notifying after Two weeks 3 months 6 months
Keywords: InterContinental Hotels Group, Atlanta , Head of Product Delivery - Owner Solutions & Salesforce COE, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!