Senior UI/UX Designer
Company: Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
Posted on: February 25, 2021
If you make hearts beat faster, your own has to be in the right
place. Senior UI/UX Designer
- Code number: PDII-D-1606207905-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Atlanta Tasks We are looking for an experienced and
passionate Senior UI/UX Designer to help build software as an
easy-to-use product for our customers. As a Senior UI/UX Designer
you will be responsible for overseeing all user experience and
design aspects of our digital products.--You will work with a
highly skilled and motivated delivery team of Product Owners,
Business Analysts, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers with a
passion to imagine, test, build, and deploy valuable products for
Porsche prospects, enthusiasts, and customers. In this role you
have the opportunity to create and lead the design of
multi-platform, cross-functional, customer facing applications
which will shape the digital future of Porsche.-- Our ideal
candidate is responsible for guiding the entirety of the design
process through its completion by presenting them to stakeholders
and working along with the product team to ensure accurate
implementation. The position is based in Atlanta, GA at the Porsche
Cars North American headquarters and Experience Center.
Responsibilities: The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with
product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how
sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and
- Prepare and present rough drafts to product teams and key
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to Porsche style standards on fonts, colors and
- Actively participate in agile team activities such as providing
input for story sizing, backlog grooming, and release
- Collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines to define
UI/UX objectives & explore solution possibilities. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Art, Marketing, Computer Science
or related field Qualifications:
- 5+ years' experience in visual user interface design.
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely
fashion, with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Previous experience with user centered design principles and
practices, web/mobile standards, typography and color, and
web/mobile usability standards.
- Contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator
across product owners and software engineers.
- Knowledgeable in creating wireframes, visual mockups graphics,
user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Ability to create clean, visually consistent designs.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator, and
Microsoft Office; Experience with Sketch are a plus.
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface
design concepts and processes.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to
present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse
audiences at various levels of our organization.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organizational
- Experience testing websites and software on a variety of
platforms including iOS and Android mobile and devices.
- Ability to work with developers to implement new ideas.
- Experience with working in a global team-set up and multi team
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
Keywords: Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG, Atlanta , Senior UI/UX Designer, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!