Customer Success Lead
Company: Lead Forensics
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Customer Success Team Leader
About Us:Here at Lead Forensics, we---re one of the fastest growing
software companies in the world. We provide lead generation
marketing software solution with the largest IP data base in the
world; our clients can identify businesses visiting their website,
even if they don---t enquire.
We know that every business to business organization can benefit
from the leads our product generates and due to our amazing growth
over the last 12 months, we need highly motivated Customer Success
professionals with great communication skills and a real drive to
About the Role: As Customer Success Team Leader, you will be
responsible for driving a team of dedicated Customer Success
Managers to deliver upon their monthly and annual Customer
Retention Targets.--Possessing a natural ability to balance the
focus across motivating a team to deliver upon our short-term
goals, whilst also developing skills and initiatives to excel
against our longer term goals, you will be a world class leader of
building high performance teams to grow and succeed.
With a minimum of five years--- experience in Customer Success and
leading teams, you will naturally place the customer experience at
the heart of everything you do and be comfortable ---in the
trenches--- with your team daily --- ensuring that your team are
continually coached, developed and driven to optimise their
customer engagement skills and ultimately up level performance.
With a strong head for numbers, you will also be a Rockstar at
forecasting, anticipating challenges, building contingency plans,
identifying opportunities, and leading your team to succeed against
your ambitious goals.
If you thrive within fast-paced, relentless environments, relish a
challenge, and are looking for a company that could accelerate your
career, then Lead Forensics is the place for you.--We are looking
for energetic, data-driven, entrepreneurial individuals to join our
team, truly own the ongoing evolution of the customer success
department and deliver to ambitious targets consistently.--In turn
you will be rewarded with the freedom and support to truly make
change and launch your career
Key Responsibilities: --
- Develop and drive your CSM team to deliver your Retention and
- Coach and train your team continually to ensure maximum
performance is delivered at all times
- Leverage all data points possible to effectively forecast
future performance, anticipating opportunities and areas for focus,
whilst driving the initiatives required to continually enhance
- Motivate and lead your team to deliver every day, whilst
optimising staff retention and satisfaction
- Contribute proactively to the creation of our Customer
Playbooks through your learnings and success --- thereby ensuring
we are continually raising the bar on our ---best practise---
- Ensure all processes are effectively trained across the CSM
teams, adopted and used by every team member.
- Crate a suite of ---Success Plays--- for CSMs to know how to
approach customers that are either showing behaviours indicative of
churn, or behaviours indicative of an Upsell opportunity
- Continually engage with the L&D Manager to ensure that all
of these processes are continually being trained out to the team,
including any updates/evolutions over time.
What We Offer in Return:
- Dedicated department Learning and Development professional, who
is there to ensure you succeed!
- Take some time out with our attractive PTO policy; start off
with 15 days PTO, your birthday off and the allowance increases
with each year of service
- We support many Charities and provide our employees with 2.5
paid volunteering days per year; as well as hosting many Charity
events and fundraisers
- Be part of a fantastic company culture; we all display our
Company DNA---s, foster a ---One Team--- and ---Growth---
- Receive full benefits; Health, Dental, Life, and Vision, and
- Free parking and gym facilities on-site
- Social team night out such as Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Hawks
- Lots of games in the office and breakout area, including
basketball, mini golf, pool table and more!
What happens next?Simply apply and someone from our recruitment
team will be in touch.
*Due to a high volume of applications we are unable to reply to
individual applications specifically
Keywords: Lead Forensics, Atlanta , Customer Success Lead, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!