Help create a
healthier world. Start right here at IQVIA.
Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services
organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure,
enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With
a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its
global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and
data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve
human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and
Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent
organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to
fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on
• Actively participate on the Global Supply Chain
leadership team and partner with the global, regional and local
heads of supply chain functions to drive operational
• Participate on local site leadership council.
• Oversee warehouse, inventory and replenishment processes
to ensure supply continuity and expense control.
• Oversee direct & indirect materials and services purchase
order process activity in support laboratory, project services,
specimen management and kit assembly operations.
• Provide management of kit assembly manufacturing
operations including order management, assembly, quality assurance
• Oversee the Quality Control process to ensure accurate
shipment of clinical trials material to investigator sites.
• Oversee the ongoing process of resupplying kits to
investigator sites and continual monitoring and update of the
• Create and maintain documentation of hazardous materials
shipping documentation according to applicable regulations,
• Responsible for the training of all staff according to
the time guidelines in the clinical trials materials (CTM) training
• Liaise closely with the Project Management group to
ensure effective preparation and implementation of start-up
processes for new protocols.
• Coordinate logistics resource, including project
initiatives / assignments in support of order fulfillment, stock
transfer and inbound materials shipments.
• Implement global standard operating procedures to ensure
compliance for import, export, and logistics regulatory
• Develop and maintain good communications and working
relationships with internal and external clients, regulatory
agencies, suppliers, couriers and related companies.
• Maintain and adhere to standard operating procedures
(SOPs) and training.
• Keep abreast of current data, trends, regulations,
developments, and advances in area of expertise.
• Develop or support new processes to improve supply
operations within the company.
• Develop, revise and maintain current practices, polices
and procedures to support both the department and internal /
• Manage staff in accordance with organization’s policies
and applicable regulations. Responsibilities include planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding
professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees;
addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
Approve actions on human resources matters.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills and strong presentation
• Skill extracting relevant data to measure performance
indicators and proactively plan for growth and scalability
• Ability to lead and motivate high-performing teams
• Ability to analyze work processes to drive efficiency and
• Ability to manage multiple projects and ensure that they are
performed in a quality manner
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
• Good working knowledge of lab procedures
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively delegate work
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects, and
direct team members
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years’ relevant experience; or
equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Experience in export / import operations and shipping regulations
including hazmat shipping; or equivalent combination of education,
training and experience.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication
requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
I QVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants
with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation
to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition
team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an