Development and implementation of business plans, marketing
strategy, and forecasts for a product/service or vertical
As a product analyst you will participate in every stage of the
product life cycle to ensure product meets the needs of users.
Drive the implementation of programs in support of the marketing
strategy, business plans, and forecasts for assigned product lines.
Maintains current status of customer specifications for existing
and future products. Identify, evaluate, and recommend marketing
opportunities in support of product line objectives. Drive product
functionality delivering high quality product documentation. Lead
products through scheduled release assisting others to manage
commitments and resources. Measure and report progress and review
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides
leadership and expertise in the development of new
products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading
edge of technology. Demonstrated product/project management
experience. Ability to work with Executives. Strong interpersonal
skills. Excellent written and verbal communication. Demonstrated
product/project management experience. Creative, energetic, and
enthusiastic. Team player. Experience using or implementing Oracle,
SAP, or Peoplesoft applications. Basic HTML and web technology
skills a plus. BA/BS/MBA degree.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected
veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by
Level: IC 5
Location: US or Canada*
GraalVM is a high performance JavaVM built for today’s polyglot
environment with the ability to execute applications written in
Java, Scala, Kotlin, and more. It is available as a community
edition (GraalVM CE) and Oracle delivers a differentiated
enterprise edition offering (GraalVM EE) on this platform.
The Product Marketing Director for GraalVM will define and lead
overall messaging, positioning, go-to-market plans, content
development and sales enablement for the platform. This role
requires product expertise, business and marketing acumen and close
collaboration with stakeholders across marketing, product
development, product management, developer advocacy and field sales
• Define the strategy and framework for the global GraalVM GTM
program. Execute successful product launches.
• Develop strategy and build comprehensive content repository to
train and enable the sales teams to effectively win design wins
across multiple market segments. The content BOM must include use
cases, detailed personas, key themes, customer lifecycle messaging,
differentiated value propositions and ROI, competitor battle cards,
field communications and sales enablement tools.
• Manage lifecycles and product positioning in the market
• Identify customer needs, oversee market research, and monitor
the market trends/competitive landscape. Identify opportunities to
out-position competitors based on areas of product differentiation,
both in the short and long term.
• Implement and monitor field sales plays, integrated
• Initiate and foster relationships with development, sales,
developer evangelists and other marketing groups to execute
• Engage with analysts and media to influence thought leadership
and garner favorable market positioning.
• 10 years of experience in roles such as product management,
product marketing, sales engineering, technical evangelism, etc.
within the software infrastructure industry is required. Specific
experience in Java, C, C , Scala is highly preferred.
• Deep knowledge of the software infrastructure and tooling
ecosystem is mandatory.
• Proven experience in developing compelling and differentiated
product messaging to a wide range of audiences.
• Strong aptitude for distilling complex technical
differentiators into simple stories that resonate with customers
• Ability to synthesize business trends with solution offerings
to create compelling narratives that drive business results.
• Experience in delivering live sales training and webcasts;
facilitate sales role-playing scenarios; demos and hands-on
• Intellect to think strategically and execute on the tactics
with a demonstrated bias for driving results.
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment; team player and
• Creative and innovative thinking and willingness to fail &
• High energy, sense of urgency and passion with a “can do”
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Marketing or
• 25% travel anticipated
USA Cares exists to help bear the burdens of service by
providing post-9/11 military families with financial and advocacy
support in their time of need.
USA Cares is a national 501(c)(3) non-profit, charitable
organization based in Kentucky and registered with the IRS.