Loading Please Wait
Director Pricing Strategy and Analytics Atlanta, GA
Date Updated: August 20, 2020
Job Level: Management
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Years of Experience: 7 - 10 Years
Travel: Not Specified
Level of Education: BA/BS
Position ID: 85329-308198
Invite a friend
Carter's, OshKosh, and Skip Hop stores are conducting interviews
virtually and in-person. Interviews may take place via video and
candidates will be notified of this when scheduling interviews.
Job Description Carter's, Inc. is the largest branded marketer
in North America of apparel exclusively for babies and young
children. The Company owns the Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands,
two of the most recognized brands in the marketplace. These brands
are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and
specialty retailers domestically and internationally. They are also
sold through more than 1,000 Company-operated stores in the United
States, Canada, and Mexico and online at www.carters.com ,
www.oshkosh.com , and www.cartersoshkosh.ca . The Company's Just
One You and Genuine Kids brands are available at Target, its Child
of Mine brand is available at Walmart, and its Simple Joys brand is
available on Amazon. The Company also owns Skip Hop , a global
lifestyle brand for families with young children. Carter's is
headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Additional information may be
found at www.carters.com .
Developing strategy in partnership with Senior Director of
Pricing, DMM, GMM, VP P&A, VP Finance, VP marketing
-Develop a long term and short term strategy with quantifiable
business impact and benefits
-Build a project roadmap with clear business benefit and
customer impact and sequencing of activity
-Partner with vendors and internal IT to determine effective
methods (time and cost) to deliver roadmap
-Prioritize and recalibrate as business needs change
-Leverage industry knowledge of pricing processes, analytics,
and solutions to evolve plan
Managing execution of deliverables
-Hold team accountable to executing to roadmap
-Develop partnerships with key stakeholders
-Drive adoption of projects and existing capabilities
-Evaluate impact of new change and recalibrate as needed
-Manage project costs
-Manage scope and necessary scope changes
-Run and evaluate tests
-Manage accurate execution of price changes
-Manage ad hoc analytics requests
-Evaluate promotional effectiveness
Demonstrating business knowledge
-Understand competitive landscape
-Understand nuances of childrens apparel business
-Propose and evaluate KVIs to measure business
-Recommend business process changes that impact margin
Driving successful meetings, coaching and developing team,
- Other duties assigned
Experience and Skills - Bachelors Degree required (MBA
preferred) Statistics, Economics and/or Finance
- 5-10 years of experience in multichannel or omnichannel
pricing, promotion, digital merchandising, and/or marketing
- 5+ years of experience managing a team
- Proven experience with leading pricing solutions, including
competitive intelligence, business rules, price elasticity,
forecasting and reporting.
- Working knowledge of various competitive pricing and
promotional strategies in an omnichannel setting.
- Experience with customer-centric organizations.
- Ability to identify and understand customer and competitor
behaviors, emerging trends and programs necessary to maximize
revenue and margin.
- Expert in innovative and performance-oriented pricing
strategies and tactics, including deep understanding of how
financial performance is interlinked with omnichannel pricing and
- Demonstrated success in driving transformation and change in a
- Accountable, self-motivated, hands-on, dynamic, and passionate
leadership style that can productively impact both strategic and
tactical financial outcomes.
- Internal and external-facing partnership experience.
- Strong management skills; ability to influence and engage
direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Ability to think innovatively and challenge existing paradigms
and practices in a data-driven manner.
- The candidate should be an experienced "best in class" pricing
leader who has demonstrated success in delivering pricing measured
by revenue and margin growth, as well as efficiency and financial
performance, both online and in-store.
- Strong analytical skills
- Critical thinking with a drive for process improvement
- Work cross-functionally with all layers of the
- Skilled in preparing and/or presenting reports and data.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Analytical, strategic, strong communication, organized
- Ability to multi task, detail oriented, and flexible
Carters is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any
other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Visit https://carters.submit4jobs.com/ today