If you are unable to complete this application due to a
disability, contact this employer to ask for an accommodation or an
alternative application process.
Vice President, Integrated Marketing Regular Full Time
Professional Atlanta, GA, US
30+ days ago Requisition ID: 1725
Location: Atlanta, GA
Department: Marketing & Communications
FLSA Status: Full Time I Exempt
Supervisor: SVP, Marketing, Communications & eCommerce
POSITION SUMMARY (Basic purpose or primary function of job)
The VP, Integrated Marketing owns and provides leadership in the
development and execution of bold, performance-driven integrated
marketing communications strategies to meet a variety of objectives
(mission, fundraising, science, prospect recruitment, brand
awareness, etc.). S/He will lead a team responsible for planning
and executing day-to-day tactics and comprehensive, integrated
campaign strategies across a variety of owned, earned, and paid
S/He will leverage data, audience insights, and an expert
understanding of marketing and communication channels and
strategies to drive the organization’s priorities forward. The VP,
Integrated Marketing will bring an understanding of acquisition,
engagement, nurturing, conversion, and other metrics to this
With the support of his/her team, s/he will be responsible for
developing projections and goals and then leading the activity to
meet and exceed them. S/He will partner closely with the
Foundation’s senior leaders and both internal and external
stakeholders and colleagues in the development and execution of
strategies and plans. This individual will work directly with the
SVP of Marketing, Communications and Ecommerce and senior members
of the team to develop and lead a highly engaged, high-performing
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (Principal responsibilities or job
1. Lead a team of marketing and communications professionals
responsible for planning and executing day-to-day tactics and
holistic campaign strategies across a variety of owned, earned, and
2. Provide leadership and strategic direction to team which
includes direct response (digital and direct mail), paid
advertising, social media, email marketing automation, and internal
and external communications (PR, media relations, etc.).
3. Create and execute data-driven integrated marketing campaigns
to progress organizational objectives around reaching and nurturing
new constituents and donors, driving brand awareness, engagement,
and driving desired behaviors and conversions.
4. Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop campaign
themes that support a point of view and educate audiences to drive
5. Define campaign objectives, target audiences, personas, and
strategies to identity the optimum marketing mix of assets, events,
6. Define and plan highly targeted, integrated programs by
leveraging all marketing channels (advertising, email, direct mail,
website, social media, PR, events, webinars, other) that deliver
against goals and priorities.
7. Responsible for developing projections and goals and then
leading the activity to meet and exceed them.
8. Manage and mentor direct reports and build a culture of bold,
innovative, and performance-driven marketing and
9. Ensure all campaigns and marketing programs are flawlessly
executed, highly effective, and completed on time and on
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
1. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related
discipline required. MBA or equivalent work experience a plus. 10+
years of experience in a marketing role.
2. 5+ years in a leadership role, managing a team of direct
reports and agency resources.
3. Expert knowledge of integrated marketing principles and
4. Demonstrated track record developing and implementing
insights-driven marketing campaigns that drive desired
5. Ability to lead and inspire teams, collaborate, and lead
6. Experience managing vendors and agencies to ensure adherence
to delivery SLAs and established standards.
7. Background in nonprofit environment a plus. Ability to work
independently and manage projects from inception to completion with
accountability for goal setting and results.
8. Strong planning, project management and interpersonal
9. Ability to plan and manage program budget and expenses and
10. Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
11. Experience working in a fast-paced environment, effectively
directing and implementing multiple tasks and ability to set and
12. Ability to adapt to a fast-paced business and work
environment while managing multiple priorities.
13. A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical
standards and a diverse workplace.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND TIME ALLOCATIONS
Integrated Marketing Strategy and Planning 30%
Team Leadership and Oversight 30%
Collaboration with Leadership and Stakeholders 30%
Agency and Vendor Management 10%