Food Preparer , Atlanta Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: December 5, 2019
The OpportunityPosition Summary Under the direction of supervisor,
prepares food required for foodservice operation, restaurant and/or
banquets, in accordance with Company s GuestPath Universal Service
Standards and applicable Operational Standards.Essential Functions:
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for
- Prepares specific food items and stations; sets up for
- Prepares food products according to Company standards and
- Maintains food, utensils and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Maintains kitchen with minimal spillage and breakage.
- Labels, dates and wraps food product, adhering to ServSafe
- Follows all safety, security and kitchen procedures
- Communicates with chef for any special
- Performs other duties as assignedNon-essential Functions:
- Assists with set up and break down of banquets
- Assists with plating and running food for functions
- Assists dishwashers when needed
- Assists receiving clerk when needed Education & Experience:
- Prior food preparation experience preferred, but not
requiredKnowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service
- Frequent standing and/or walking for entire length of
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Frequent bending and squattingEnvironmental Working Conditions:
- Kitchen environment noise levels may be moderate to high
- Exposed to variable temperatures, depending on the season; may
work frequently in a hot and/or damp environment
- May be required to work in confined space
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken
glass, metal cans, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water. No resume or onsite
interview required for this position. After submitting your
application, you will receive a text and email invitation within
24hours to begin our pre-screening process. You will be
automatically be invited to complete an on-demand text interview.
Tell us about yourself, answer a few questions and quickly qualify
for the position on your own time, all from the convenience of your
mobile device! Associated topics: baker, cocinera, cutter, diner,
kitchen prep, line cook, prep cook, roasting, salad,
Keywords: Delaware North, Atlanta , Food Preparer , Atlanta Airport, Other , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!