Associate Corporate Counsel - Commercial Transactions / Remote
Company: Altera Digital Health Inc. United States
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation
family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around
the world. These include the Sunrise---, Paragon -, Altera
TouchWorks -, Altera Opal, STAR---, HealthQuest--- and dbMotion---
solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human
experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of
healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care
delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new
age in healthcare technology has just begun.
***ASSOCIATE CORPORATE COUNSEL - COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS***
Remote U.S.-based Role
The purpose of this role is to drive revenue for Altera by
supporting the commercial contracting team with client and
This role offers a great learning experience and lots of exposure.
You'll develop your knowledge and skills while being supported and
mentored along the way. Lots of work to be done!
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, review/red-line customer and vendor contracts.
- Negotiate and draft contracts with vendors and customers.
- Provide legal support to sales and business units through
drafting various types of agreements as required. Ensure that all
stakeholder requirements are included in the contract.
- Participate in due diligence exercises.
- Serve as an advisor to business units by advising on legal
issues facing their business and helping to bring new products and
new releases to the market.
- Effectively explain licensing and other legal and contracting
principles to internal and external clients.
- Interface with various internal business groups (Finance,
Technical Accounting, Commercial, Intellectual Property, etc.) to
ensure contract documents are drafted correctly.
- Work closely with the privacy, security and regulatory members
of the legal department. JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree and JD (must be from an accredited law
- Admitted to at least one state bar in the United States Work
- 1-5 years' experience practicing law with strong preference for
- Experience in drafting contracts and negotiation
- Negotiation experience with vendors, clients, and partners
- Experienced in supporting a sales organization preferred.
- Technology transaction experience within the healthcare
- Knowledge of general corporate and compliance issues. WORKING
- Remote role. Standard work week or as defined by assignment
- May require after-hours, on-call support and/or holidays.
- On-call and after hours work during peak times including end of
month/quarter/year; during this time PTO is limited to meet
Altera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please contact us at:
Keywords: Altera Digital Health Inc. United States, Atlanta , Associate Corporate Counsel - Commercial Transactions / Remote, Legal , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!