Company: Bluelinx Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
BlueLinx continues to grow - We are looking for a Paralegal for
our Corporate Legal team. Provides paralegal support to the legal
team as it relates to basic corporate documents, contracts, legal
department data system and files management, marketing materials,
trademark design and registration, investigative research,
monitoring compliance programs, drafting correspondence, and
discovery responses. Responsibilities also include M&A and
refinancing transaction support, due diligence, SEC filings, and
related research, assisting in preparations for stockholders and
board of directors meetings, and maintaining jurisdictional good
standing of corporate entities. Responsibilities
- Manage legal data system ensuring contract files are created,
critical agreement terms are entered into the system and executed
documents are properly maintained.
- Review and approve all company marketing materials, oversee
company product promotions, work with Marketing Department to
establish and design company trademarks, and register and maintain
trademarks with the USPTO.
- Assist in the preparation and updating of corporate policy
documents; prepare various summary reports and analyses as
- Assist counsel with all aspects of litigation and compliance
monitor litigation cases, audit company-wide compliance programs,
investigative research, and respond to subpoenas and discovery
- Maintain jurisdictional good standing of corporate entities,
and assist with SEC disclosure and financial reporting filings
work. Assist with recordkeeping and reporting with respect to
securities-related matters, including the filing of Form 3 and Form
4 reports with the SEC
- Supports annual meetings of stockholders.
- Maintain Board of Directors' meeting calendar and assist
executive management and the directors with preparations for Board
- Supervise closing preparations for M&A and refinancing
transactions, including the preparation of required certificates,
resolutions, and exhibits; prepare entity formation and dissolution
documents; maintain corporate minute books.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or active in the vaccination process (first shot
received or scheduled to be received) to be considered for this
opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious
objections will be considered.
- 5-7 years experience focused on two or more of the following
areas: contracts, intellectual property, litigation, transactional
/ M&A, formation and maintenance of corporate entities and SEC
- BA / BS required.
- ABA approved Paralegal Certificate a plus.
- Experience in applicable legal disciplines and ability to
assist team members with legal issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Intellectual
Property; Litigation; due diligence; General corporate and
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced
- Familiarity with legal documents, contracts and
- Familiarity with public company financial reporting
- Excellent PC skills and proficiency using Microsoft Office 365
and relevant tools/technology
About BlueLinx Holdings Inc.BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC) is a leading
wholesale distributor of building and industrial products in the
United States with over 50,000 branded and private-label SKUs, and
a broad distribution footprint servicing 40 states. BlueLinx has a
differentiated distribution platform, value-driven business model
and extensive cache of products across the building products
industry. Headquartered in Marietta, Georgia, BlueLinx has over
2,200 associates and distributes its comprehensive range of
structural and specialty products to approximately 15,000 national,
regional, and local dealers, as well as specialty distributors,
national home centers, industrial, and manufactured housing
customers. BlueLinx is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Keywords: Bluelinx Corporation, Atlanta , Paralegal, Legal , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!