Fuse Developer with Java background
Company: NTT Data Inc
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Req ID: 60012
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board,
anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our
employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence
and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the
competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both
professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT
DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Fuse Developer with Java
background to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia (US-GA), United
NTT data is hiring Java Integration specialist in our Atlanta GA
We are looking for a Java fuse integration specialist to implement
and support a Java-based MDM platform.
* Provides input and support for, and performs full systems life
cycle management activities (e.g., analysis, technical
requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems
and applications software, etc.)
* Serves as an Integration Specialist as (JBoss Fuse ESB) , expert
in, Application Integration using JBoss Fuse/Camel, Java/J2EE
Spring/Hibernate and System Analysis, Design and Development
* Participates in planning and execution for new projects and
enhancements including estimation, task and resource planning.
* Performs component, data, security and integration architecture
design and testing to meet business requirements.
* Collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to
ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives.
* Design and implementation of web applications using J2EE
technologies such as SOA, rest and soap Web Services, spring,
Hibernate, AJAX, and EJB etc.
* Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed
* Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub,
* Experienced in building scalable enterprise applications.
* Designed SOA (Mule ESB, Camel ESB) application to integrate
legacy systems running at various sites.
* Usage of various Design patterns like Observer, Adapter,
Mediator, Singleton, adherence to the Framework guidelines in
* Experience with agile development (Scrum) and Test Automation
* Core Java development skills in financial services domain
including Core Java, Multithreading/Concurrency, design patterns,
Spring, Hibernate, Java Swing
* Experience in shell scripting in Red Hat Linux environment.
* Experience in CRM applications such as Salesforce.com
* 5 years of experience working with Core Java J2EE
* 5 years of experience supporting JBoss Integration efforts
* 3 years of experience coding Unix shell scripts
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff
employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will
NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package
that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify
the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the
insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver
tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with
applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of
NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services
provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and
NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit
nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and
makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business
needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed,
citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or
mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class
protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal
employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a
disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the
known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified
individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee
unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Keywords: NTT Data Inc, Atlanta , Fuse Developer with Java background, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!