Senior Technical Delivery Manager
Company: Ciber Global LLC
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Make a difference Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things
with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate
with experts. You ll join successful teams contributing to our
clients success. You ll work side by side with our clients and have
long-term opportunities to advance their top priorities. Position
- The Delivery Manager of the team is the primary client point of
contact, and responsible for execution of the Operations
- The Manager is responsible for a successful delivery of IT
services, operational initiatives, project, and client
- The Manager leads, coaches, and develops a team of consultants
both Onshore and Offshore with a focus on solution delivery,
operational support, process improvements, and meeting/exceeding
- Additional responsibilities include an active role in IT Change
Management, IT Problem Management, and IT Release Management.
- The Delivery Manager utilizes ITIL Best Practices to improve IT
services management processes.
- Establishes and operates a Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
program to improve customer system stability and availability, team
productivity, and overall cost of support.Essential
- Execute Service Management process and solutions to support the
assigned operational functions.
- Create and Maintain staffing schedules for both Onshore and
- Act as the escalation point for the operational support with
around the clock accessibility.
- Work with the Product and Service Owners, as well as the client
Operational Support organization to define, comply, or adapt to the
service management requirements.
- Manage organization change control activities for production
and non-production change environments using established
- Communicate service delivery performance status, concerns, and
risks to client business and IT support team managers and promote
service improvement recommendations.
- Ensure work practices are in line with all audit, security and
regulatory requirements and client/company policies.
- Identify and prioritize improvement opportunities and establish
Service Improvement Plans (SIPs).
- Own the relationship with both IT and business's functional
- Partner with respective IT and Services Managers to ensure
alignment and drive operational efficiencies.
- Develop and drive the CSI for the service area.
- Communicate the CSI vision with key stakeholders and team.
- Identify frameworks, models and standards that will support CSI
- Present improvement recommendations to stakeholders and senior
- Provide direct &/or indirect oversight of individual
assigned delivery team members.
- Performs a significant role in leading and coaching direct
and/or indirectly managed consultants to support the engagement,
including individual growth and development of succession plans for
the engagement.Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum five years of experience in managing a 24x7
infrastructure operations support team in a Global Delivery model
with a leading IT Services organization is required.
- Knowledge of key technologies deployed and used by large
Enterprise IT is a must.
- A minimum five years of experience in the following areas is
- ITIL Foundation Certification and knowledge of IT Service
Management (ITSM) as aligned with the ITSMF USA best
practicesIT/Business liaison role managing, relationships with
client service and business management partners.
- Managing and delivering on complex IT programs including but
not limited to cloud migrations and on-premise systems maintenance
- Infrastructure support for Applications development and
production support services at the Middleware layer.
- Managing to a stringent SLA and KPI metrics.
- Enterprise IT Service management tools (i.e. ServiceNow,
Remedy, Jira, Bugzilla, VersionOne).
- Demonstrated Project Management experience.
- Resource Planning and Performance Management of
- Three to five years using Microsoft Excel for metrics
collection, evaluation and reporting of KPI and SLA data.Preferred
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven record of presenting recommendations to senior
leadership, executing organizational change, and measuring
operational and business results.
- Experience with Service Now or a leading Enterprise Service
- Knowledge of Resource Planning and Shift Scheduling tools.
- PMP Certification is a plus.Preferred Technical Experience and
- Deployment and configuration management.
- Chef, Puppet, Jenkins (a subset), Docker, Kubernetes and
- Load Balancing and Network Traffic Management.
- AWS: Elastic Load Balancer from AWS ;On-Prem: F5, A10, Nginx,
and web proxies.
- Azure: Azure Service Fabric and Load Balancer (new: aks /
- Content Delivery Network and Edge Computing (Akamai, Amazon
CloudFront, Azure CDN, CloudFlare )Infrastructure Scripting (Linux
shell tools: bash, sh, ksh, etc.,
- Windows Shell tools: bat, PowerShell, Ruby, Perl, Python,
- On-premise server systems administration with Linux and
Microsoft Windows systems, including load-balancing, availability
management, and capacity management.Qualification:
- Bachelor s Degree in related discipline and/or demonstrated
capability to perform job responsibilities through previous
experience and education. At Ciber Global our consultants have
access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include
Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental
Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a
variety of other perks. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual
Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Find
a purpose Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create
inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve,
fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping
clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and
transform their business. Move ahead Ciber is helping clients bring
their innovation initiatives to life - come join us and make a
difference! No matter where you are in your career, you can work to
move to the next level. You ll work hand in hand with top-tier
talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that help
clients compete and win. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Ciber Global LLC, Atlanta , Senior Technical Delivery Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!