Compliance Technology Solutions
Company: BlackRock, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2019
About this role
Compliance Technology Solutions: Process Automation Senior Business
The cognitive revolution has arrived. Automation and cognitive
technologies are shaping the future of IT and business operations.
Are you interested in helping drive the implementation of the
industry-leading Cognitive AI platform at BlackRock? We are looking
for a talented process automation senior business analyst that is
comfortable working with structured and unstructured data,
visualization tools and robotic process automation concepts to
transform data into information. The Process Automation Senior
Business Analyst is a supporting member of the agile teams
implementing RPA and cognitive solutions.
With over USD $6 trillion of assets we have an exceptional
responsibility: our technology empowers millions of investors to
save for retirement, pay for college, buy a home, and improve their
financial wellbeing. Being a technologist at BlackRock means you
get the best of both worlds: working for one of the most advanced
financial companies and also being part of a team responsible for
next generation automation technology solutions.
* A newly formed, collaborative, multi-disciplinary team. We are
bringing creative and innovative process automation solutions to
* Growing rapidly. Our objective is to provide automation at scale
and have a "roll up our sleeves" attitude. We often wear many hats
to achieve our delivery goals.
* In "start-up mode." We are expanding BlackRock's automation
community, building consistent standards and an operations
framework, while creating opportunities every day for each of us to
learn and grow.
* A highly analytical approach to problem-solving, with an
attention to detail
* An intuition for user experience; you design for delight, and
deliver through continual innovation
* Appetite to learn by collaborating with top talent in finance to
understand their complex business process
* Experience managing large, complex projects and changes in
priorities, including prioritizing requirements based on return on
* A reputation as a good communicator; you can convey complex
concepts in a clear and concise manner
* a degree in an Engineering, Math or business-related studies
* a familiarity with the system design concepts
* experience in Robotic Process Automation
* experience in business process diagram, functional
specifications, user acceptance test plans
* experience in Business Process Re-engineering, Data Analysis and
Data Modelling, SQL
* experience with BPM/BPR tools like Pegasystems, Appian, Signavio
* experience in Agile software development, including writing user
stories, running kick-offs, conducting retrospectives
* experience in conducting QA testing, coordinating UAT with the
end users, end user training and product demos
* experience in User Experience design using user Journeys,
experience maps or other UX deliverables
* extensive experience in MS Office suite including Word, Excel,
Visio, Power Point
* experience of working in globally distributed team
Want to learn more?
For 30 years, to drive innovation, BlackRock has bought great minds
together. From the very beginning technology was leveraged for
insight and efficiency to help our businesses better understand
their client's objectives. BlackRock is accelerating innovation and
technology to invest even more in our Aladdin platform and looking
for people with a passion for technology and a love of solving
complex problems to join our teams.
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a
fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial
technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when
planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the
firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of
investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock,
please visit @blackrock - Blog:
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to
race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other
statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance
Keywords: BlackRock, Inc., Atlanta , Compliance Technology Solutions, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!