Company: rose international
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Position Number: 314985
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Desired Skill Set:
.Net, Developer, Technology
Position Description:**C2C is not available**
- *Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S.
can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: US-Developer-2
Location: Georgia, USA, 30144
- PLC Controls Engineer Position An Aerospace Manufacturing
company with State of the Art Technology is seeking a PLC Controls
Engineer to support their manufacturing shop floor. Job
Description: The PLC Controls Engineer will be responsible for the
day-to-day development, support, and troubleshooting of automated
machine tool control systems. Job tasks will include developing
control system approaches and supporting projects related to
control systems such as upgrades, process optimizations, and
troubleshooting machine tool issues. Projects frequently involve
working with a team of customers and vendors to integrate new
control systems and machine tools into an existing manufacturing
network and control system structure. Job Duties:
- Design, development, and programming of PLC based automation
and process control systems enabling the integration of
manufacturing tools and processes. Assist with the development of
data collection methods.
- Troubleshoot control systems within the manufacturing
- Gain an understanding of manufacturing processes and goals to
identify optimization and improvement opportunities.
- Provide technical support, problem solving, maintenance,
modifications, and continuous improvement for automated machine
tools and process control systems.
- Participate in the selection of components and control systems
for testing, and modernization projects for new systems.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of emerging hardware and
software tools and techniques through continued self-learning.
- Minimum of two (2) years automation programming experience with
PLC and/or SCADA systems.
- Demonstrated experience working and programming HMI interfaces
such as FactoryTalk View, iFix, Ignition, or similar.
- Knowledge programming Rockwell RSLogix/FactoryTalk is a plus.
Knowledge of .Net or similar is a plus. Experience working with
PID''s, Instrumentation Diagrams or other Distributed Control
Systems a plus.
- Experience with the SCADA systems, Inductive Automation -
Ignition, is a plus.
- Must hold US Citizenship and be able to pass a background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and
presentation). Able to work in a Team Environment.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Must work onsite in Columbus, GA.
- 3 + years. Technologist with exposure to manufacturing shop
floor machine tools. Ability read and understand machine tool
control system electrical prints.
- 2+ years. Machine Tool PLC and SCADA software support
- 1 + years. Data collection and reporting
- Basic project management. Good communication skills.
- Must be US Citizen or green card holder - working with US
Military data. Must work onsite in Columbus, GA. USA
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
(expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction
records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los
Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their
respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522),
effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland
Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment
Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)
Keywords: rose international, Atlanta , US-Developer-2, IT / Software / Systems , Kennesaw, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!