Lead Java/ Backend Developer
Posted on: January 13, 2019
ADP is hiring a Lead Java/ Backend Developer with demonstrated experience in Java, Spring Ecosystem. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Join ADP's innovation lab as we undertake one of ADP's most ambitious transformation initiatives ever. We're building a team from of the most elite, game-changing technologists and asking them to reinvent the way millions of employees are paid worldwide. If you are a sharp, self-driven product manager who is passionate about solving really big problems, we want to talk to you.
The Lead Application Developer is responsible for developing software solutions for ADP's external and internal clients. Will be involved in all aspects of the agile software development life cycle. Will work under guidance with other members of scrum team to design, develop and test solutions consistent with the business objective.
Lead Application Developers at ADP are expected to be results-oriented, learn new and legacy technologies, have knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and be familiar with business process, functions and data to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
- Develop & enhance applications that successfully meet business objectives / timelines
- Design, coding and testing independently in the agile development
- Collaborate with other development team members and external teams when needed
- Collaborate with internal/external customers for solutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
5-10 years of experience with the following:
- Java programming
- Spring Ecosystem / Spring Boot
- REST api design and implementation
- Build tools and dependency management using Gradle or similar tools
- Experience with distributed systems development
- Experience with messaging systems
- Experience with caching solutions
- Relational Database (MySQl, Oracle etc.)
- AngularJS or similar framework
- Unit Testing, Integration testing and Automated testing
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of multi-threading
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Exposure to a NoSQL database such as MongoDB is helpful
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Comfortable to operate in a dynamic agile environment
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by Forbes-- as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Atlanta , Lead Java/ Backend Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!