Database Developer w/Epic
Company: Resourcesoft, Inc.
Posted on: October 12, 2018
- 9+ years of experience as a Database Developer.
- Experience in SQL and Oracle database.
- Extensive experience in using Microsoft BI studio products like SSIS, SSAS,SSRS.
- Experience in Epic/Clarity.
- Expert in designing Enterprise reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience in creating Ad-hoc reports, data driven subscription reports by using Report Builder in SSRS. Responsibilities:
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business problems.
- Identify the data sources needed to build BI solutions like interactive dashboards.
- Build ETL workflows to automate data and reporting. Pulling data from various sources including Microsoft SQL Server, Data Cubes.
- Independently designing and generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and MS Excel spreadsheets and Power Pivot. Founded in 1999, Resourcesoft, Inc. is a leading Technology Consulting and Professional Services organization. Headquartered in Marlborough, MA, the company serves the technology needs of its clients nationwide. Resourcesoft has often been recognized by prominent rating agencies for its exemplary growth and stability. With over two decades of industry experience, the Company has evolved as a front runner in enabling project optimization. We partner with leading organizations to provide technology solutions within the financial, insurance, education, government, publishing, healthcare and pharmaceutical domains. We take pride in mentoring a workforce that is well positioned to respond to the emerging IT trends and needs. With the employees at the crux of every business endeavor, our success is driven by our expertise in pairing the right talent with the best jobs in the technology sector. We forge long term, personalized relationships with our employees to advance their career to the next level. We engage them in technology centric client projects that provide opportunities for them to evolve, innovate and deliver world class products and services. Our career opportunities offer challenging assignments and exposure to emerging and cutting edge technologies. We are committed to providing our employees with the tools necessary to accelerate their career progression, while maintaining a healthy, work-life balance. We are deeply committed to providing a workplace ambience that is both challenging and fulfilling. Resourcesoft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. For more information about Resourcesoft and our services, please visit us at . - provided by Dice Sql Server Developer, Oracle , SSIS, EPIC
Keywords: Resourcesoft, Inc., Atlanta , Database Developer w/Epic, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!