Sr. Manager SAP S4 BRIM
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
role will be the SAP Subscription Functional Expert and reports
Director of Business Process Management within the Information
Group. The role will be based in the Philippines. The Sr. Manager
of BRIM will collaborate
with Product Offering, Order Management and Customer Success teams
end-to-end planning, design, implementation, and deployment of the
processes to meet the needs of Honeywell Connected Enterprise.--
serves as the primary Leader for the BRIM IT function and includes
services from across the enterprise to meet the specific needs of
and business priorities. The Sr. Manager is a proactive member of
leadership team and will be responsible Subscription strategies,
addition, Honeywell Connected Enterprise is working to be the first
Business Group to implement SAP S4 Hana and BRIM from the standard
This role will be responsible for deploying standards in the new
with their functional partners, and performing training. Honeywell
Enterprise is a mix of subscription software, perpetual software
professional services with only a small hardware business. In
addition, we are
evaluating adding SAP Mediation for usage base pricing and SAP
Management to the tech stack.Job Responsibilities:
- Act as the Single Point of Contact for Customer 2 Cash
stakeholder needs and participate as an active member of the client
stakeholder leadership teams.
- Build SAP BRIM and S4 Hana Standard processes.
- Manage Convergent Charging Strategy.
- Train all new users on SAP BRIM/S4
- Partner with business groups to set strategic direction and
develop and improve processes and procedures.
- Work with SBG & Functional contacts to prioritize current and
planned functional needs, including ongoing resource requirements
for the solutioning team.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for continuous improvement
of data quality, processes, and standards.
- Drive integrated technical and functional solution decision
making across applications and modules.Basic Qualifications:
- Knowledge in SAP S4 Hana, BRIM, Convergent Invoicing and
Convergent Charging. RAR is a plus.
- 5+ years managing SAP BRIM activities.
- 10+ years IT-related experience in application development and
delivery for medium/large scale organization
- The candidate should have end-to-end process knowledge in
Customer 2 Cash domain.
- Experience working with teams utilizing Agile delivery
methodology, collaborating effectively across multiple
cross-functional teams to skillfully execute on milestones and
deliverables in a timely manner.
- Required to work in US hours of 9am Eastern to 5pm Eastern but
post SAP deployment there may be flexibility in the schedule.We
- Driving "fast and right" results in a matrixed
- Excellent leadership communication and executive presence.
- Understanding of key information technology solutions and
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate new technology
into business value.
- Creation of result-oriented Management Operating System.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex
situations or problems.
- Creative and collaborative problem-solving capability.
- Conveys specific, observable, and measurable expectations for
- Experience with SAP Signavio and process mining tools to
benchmark processes.Additional Information
JOB ID: HRD221439Category:
Information TechnologyLocation: 715 Peachtree Street,
N.E.,Atlanta,Georgia,30308,United StatesExemptGlobal (ALL)Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Atlanta , Sr. Manager SAP S4 BRIM, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!