Senior Salesforce Health Cloud Developer - Remote position
Company: Eagle Creek Software Services, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Phone : 952-230-2111
Senior Salesforce Health Cloud Developer - Remote position Tracking
Code Sr Health Cloud Developer - Atlanta Job Description Position
Opening: Senior Salesforce Health Cloud Developer - Remote
positionCompany Overview:At Eagle Creek, an Eviden business, we've
been working in the Fortune 2000's Enterprise for the last twenty
years. We're not only specialists in Salesforce, we also do B2B
eCommerce, websites, portals, integration and custom application
development (Java and .Net). From mobility to the corporate
Enterprise, our customers know us as the go-to, end-to-end
solutions company. A critical component of this offering is our
U.S. based Technology Centers - highly skilled and highly
proficient professional consultants located in North and South
Dakota. Just the organization to catapult you to the next
level!Position Description / Duties: -
- Participate in the development of Salesforce Health Cloud
applications based on client needs.
- Execute declarative and custom -Salesforce -Health Cloud
- Create Health Cloud users, profiles, and permissions.
- Provide insights into care coordination.
- Design and build a 360 - view of the patient.
- Design and build per specifications for Providers and
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical
design to development, testing and deployment.
- Responsible for developing of new features, maintenance, and
enhancements of existing functionality.
- Execute and document -Salesforce.com releases.
- Foster and maintain best practices and coding standards.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase product quality and
customer satisfaction. Required Skills General Required Technical
- Seven plus years' experience with end-to-end Salesforce.com
implementation, integration and enhancement projects.
- Three plus years' experience working with the Health Cloud
Object Model for Patients and how to display Patient Data.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the Health Cloud Object
model for Insurance and Utilization.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate with the Health Cloud object
model through integrations.
- Capable of designing specific functionality around Health
- Minimum four years of experience within the Healthcare
- Five plus years APEX and VisualForce development for custom com
- Experience integrating business processes across systems and
multiple Salesforce instances using web services, SOAP, XML, REST,
- Development of -custom objects, fields and formulas, custom
reports, and dashboards.
- Integration experience with other Salesforce applications and
external systems. -
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom
- Solid understanding of SaaS and CRM development processes and
- Strong experience developing and maintaining validation rules
and custom workflows.
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in Computer Science or
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Experience using Lightning App Builder for Health Cloud
- Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Lightning Web
- SFDC basics - Apex, VisualForce, triggers, objects, security
- Salesforce CRM basics - Lead, Opportunity, Account, Case
- Salesforce OOO - Workflow Rules, Process Builder and Visual
- Salesforce Content Management - Content Version, Document and
- Advanced integrations, REST API, Connected APP, OAUTH
- Demonstrated expertise on architecture best practices, design
patterns and design trade-offs on internet and cloud-based
- Knowledgeable on Agile.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal
Desired Technical Skills
- Communities - Data sharing, Community Builder.
- Design and development of applications using the Force.com
- Java based web application development and OOP skills.
- Experience working on Agile projects.
- Jitterbit or Informatica Cloud adapter for Salesforce.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification
- Advanced Salesforce CertificationsEagle Creek, -an Eviden
business, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Job
Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States Position Type
Keywords: Eagle Creek Software Services, Inc., Atlanta , Senior Salesforce Health Cloud Developer - Remote position, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!