Field Service Representative
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Field/Regional Service Representative is responsible for
creating an exceptional customer experience through inbound calls
from customers, policyholders, insurance agents, and/or auto glass
shops. This organized and energetic professional delivers a
seamless and memorable experience during every customer
interaction.What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly base pay starting at $17/hour+ depending on
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a
401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans
customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance
through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at
www.safelitebenefits.com.What You'll Do
- Answer incoming phone calls from customers, policyholders,
insurance agents, and/or auto glass shops.
- Assesses the needs of callers and resolve concerns quickly or
escalate as needed.
- Schedule customer appointments, assist technicians with work
order discrepancies, verify insurance coverage information, alter
existing scheduled appointments, and answer customer
- Respond to all emails regarding existing appointments,
schedules appointments, etc. in a professional manner and escalate
complex issues to senior team members or colleagues as needed.
- Create work orders for commercial, rental and auction
- All other duties as assigned.What You'll Need
- High School Diploma or GED; OR 1 to 3 years' experience in
contact center or retail services industry, preferred.
- Knowledge of general business practices and terminology with an
ability to learn new tools, technologies, processes and
- Ability to operate a computer with the Microsoft Office suite
and other standard office equipment, such as: phones, calculators,
copy machines/printers, etc.; Experience with SV2 (Point of Sale)
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective
- Physical requirements: comfort working in a mostly stationary,
highly structured performance-based environment while demonstrating
high ethical and confidentiality standards.#LI-RECRUITERTAG
Keywords: Safelite, Atlanta , Field Service Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Norcross, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!