Full Stack Software Developer
Company: Valid USA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Valid USA is a secure, make-it-happen partner. We are a global
company with a market capitalization of more than $1 billion and
6,000 associates worldwide. Our job is to ensure every solution is
seamless and secure - whether it's for big data, payment cards,
government issued identification, mobile financial services or
highly targeted direct marketing campaign management. Whatever our
client's needs, they can rest assured that we'll work diligently to
deliver a solution that's second to none. Our website is
Valid has an outstanding opportunity for Full Stack Software
Developer based in Fort Wayne, IN or any U.S.-based remote
What will you do?
- Collaborate with primarily remote teams dedicated to site
reliability, front-end, back-end, and quality assurance developers
(may include occasional on-site sessions).
- Design, build, maintain, and modify code for hosted, scalad
APIs and applications in AWS Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) networks.
Specifically, you'll build efficient, testable, and reusable
- Ability to operate within Windows and Linux environments.
- Operate within an Agile, Scrum methodology.
- Help design and implement custom user interfaces with the
latest client-side technologies (limited in scope; this role does
not require a UI/UX expert).
- Engage in complete project lifecycle: actively participate in
departmental and project design meetings, and effectively
communicate project status with direct supervisor and functional
project owner. Meet the desired due date for all assigned
- Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.What are
we looking for?
- 2+ years of object-oriented programming experience
- Experience with RESTful Web APIs and C#/.NET Core 3.1/.NET
- PostgreSQL or MySQL or other relational database
- NoSQL database technologies (e.g. CouchDB, MongoDB,
- Format and Layout using CSS3 frameworks and preprocessors (e.g.
Bootstrap, Material Design, SASS)
- Git and Grunt
- Pass a drug test, and criminal background check prior to
- Container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- AWS technologies: RDS Aurora; EC2; API Gateway; and networking
services S3, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, API Gateway, DynamoDB,
Step Functions, and Lambda Functions
- OAuth 2.0 protocol and workflowWhat we offer:
- Benefits are effective on the 1st of the month following date
of hire and include a choice of four Medical plan options under
United Health Care, two Dental options under United Health Care,
Vision insurance, voluntary Short Term Disability, company paid
Long Term Disability, company paid basic Life Insurance for
employee, spouse and dependent children and optional additional
life insurance coverages
- 401(k) with company match
- Two weeks of vacation, six days of paid time off (PTO) and nine
paid holidays with no waiting period.
- Opportunities for on the job training, career development and
Keywords: Valid USA, Atlanta , Full Stack Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!