Senior Node JS Developer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Role : Senior Node JS Developer.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and
responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable,
reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection
measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as
well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js
About VirtusaTeamwork, quality of life, professional and personal
development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join
us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your
growth - one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects,
opportunities and work with state of the art technologies
throughout your career with us.Great minds, great potential: it all
comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team
environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a
dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.Virtusa
was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does
not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: Virtusa, Atlanta , Senior Node JS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!