Technical Analyst I - Field Engineering & Operations
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Primary Location: *6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA,
* Division: *Cox Communications
* Job Level: *Individual Contributor
* Travel: *No
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Requisition Number: *218886
Cox Communications is searching for a Technical Analyst I who will
understand business/project needs in developing and validating the
business requirements and determining the system requirements. You
will collaborate with the design teams in determining the
application, database, and other system impacts based on
requirements. You will work closely with other members of the
technical teams in ensuring all requirements are addressed in the
solution design and meeting the needs of the users and
* Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions: *
* Participating in product and support release discussions.
* Creating and maintaining the standard Inventory Management System
(IMS) modeling guides.
* Analyzing record discrepancies working with the markets to
correct these records, reporting on findings.
* Developing, communicating, and delivering training documents, job
aids, and reports.
* Facilitating discussions producing detailed meeting notes.
* Managing the ticket queue and driving resolution to user issues
* Interpreting customer and business needs and translating them
into application, system, technical and operational requirements.
Writing and tracking business requirements.
* Participating in projects/applications requirement sessions in
ensuring proper technical requirements are documented, testable,
* Working with business and boundary partners (Corporate and Field
Cox Business, Field Engineering and Operations, Customer Care, and
others) in supporting the application lifecycle from development
* Communicating technical and business aspects of work efforts
between team members.
* Communicating major milestones and identifying potential project
risks; conducting regular status meetings in reviewing project
activities; managing prioritization of activities.
* Coordinating with QA for testing new features and bug fixes
verifying results are as expected. Assisting in User Acceptance
Testing activities as new features and functions are
* Working directly with Development and QA teams in completing
application implementations with minimal impact on customers.
* Developing technical documentation, processes, installation
procedures and service guides, application training
* Developing measurements and reporting on key service-level
* Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered
* 1 or more years of experience in a related field. (i.e.
* Strong organizational and analytical skills.
* Excellent Team player; showing initiative; exercising good
judgment; strong follow-through; effectively managing time;
maintaining flexibility, building and maintaining above-average
collaboration skills in working effectively with teams throughout
* Preferred *
* BS/BA degree in a related discipline in Engineering.
* 2 or more years of experience in the telecommunications
* Knowledge and working experience in the Inventory Management
System (IMS) application.
* Knowledge of key vendor equipment; Nokia/ALU and Cisco
* Experience with CLONES, CLLI Coding, and Circuit Naming.
* Ability in identifying and understanding issues and developing
* Ability in managing multiple projects, deliverables, and
* Industry recognized certification. (i.e. Nokia NRS-I
Who We Are
* About Cox Communications*
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of
human connection through broadband applications and services. The
largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six
million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to
empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse
products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics
that makes each one unique.
* About Cox *
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, [visit our benefits
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, Atlanta , Technical Analyst I - Field Engineering & Operations, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!