Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Fix bugs and develop new features on our webpage, internal web
tools, with work managed and prioritized by an Agile Scrum
- Refactor existing website code with guidance from Software
- Experience building Django, Django CMS, Django REST framework,
and related apps.
- Proficient with Python or related technologies.
- Proficient understanding of standard web technologies such as
HTML, CSS, XML, RESTful technologies, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Experience with NGINX and uWSGI development.
- Proficient with SQL and related tools, with PostgreSQL
experience highly desired.
- Professional experience with Git and GitHub.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development principles and
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds
and promote a positive working environment, spirit of cooperation,
and positive reactions to change and conflict resolution.
- Ability to embody the community-oriented spirit and public
mission of our company.
Keywords: Experis, Atlanta , Python Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!