Senior Wireless Network Engineer
Company: Cumberland Group, LLC
Posted on: May 6, 2021
We re always looking for fresh perspectives and "whatever it
takes" attitudes. Voted a top workplace by the Atlanta Journal
Constitution for four years running,?Cumberland Group is the
advisory and services firm companies turn to when their technology
can't keep up with today's demands. We sit at the intersection of
management consulting firms, technology manufacturers, VARS, and
system integrators. Our combination of fresh perspective, deep
resources, and turn-on-a-dime flexibility is why leading companies
partner with Cumberland Group for their most challenging IT
initiatives. Position Overview The Sr. Wireless Network Engineer
will focus on leading the identification, analysis and
documentation of requirements for wireless technologies and
services . Essential Job Functions Responsibilities
- Lead and organize the creation and documentation of wireless
designs. Research, develop, document and deploy emerging
technologies and techniques. Prepare, deploy and coordinate
installation of complex implementation strategies.
- Lead the identification, analysis and documentation of
requirements for end-point identity access management solutions;
ISE (Identity Services Engine). Lead and organize the creation and
documentation of ISE designs.
- Research, develop, document and deploy emerging Wireless and
Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) as it applies in the realm of
Enterprise Location System infrastructure (ELSi) technologies and
techniques, determining proper integration into existing systems to
meet customer needs, as directed.
- Review and approve documentation and configurations for
wireless access points, antennas, cabling, and controllers.
- Develop solution designs, conduct peer design reviews, and
issue change requests to service suppliers while adhering to
service lifecycle and technology roadmaps.
- Provide multi-tier incident support and troubleshooting during
- Design and implement complex wireless technologies Midsize to
large Enterprise customers.
- Implement and support Wireless logical configuration to include
dashboard configuration, routing and L2 design
- Perform pre and post wireless site surveys using Ekahau Site
Survey Pro. Ability to understand Spectrum Analysis and Packet
- Create Wireless Site survey reports
- Create Wireless Predictive Designs
- Create Bill of Materials Requirements
- 5-7 years of experience
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
- Able to troubleshoot complex wireless issues
- Strong knowledge of Wireless Security across multiple security
- Cisco general networking technologies/protocols.
- Expert knowledge of Industry 802.11 standards. NOTE: This job
description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may
perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing
needs of the organization. Cumberland Group is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Cumberland Group, LLC is an EEO/AA employer. If you are
unable to complete this application online, you may contact Human
Resources by email (...@cumberlandgroupit.com) or by phone at
Please do not contact employer unless you are unable to apply
online. Not accepting resumes from Recruiting Agencies. Associated
topics: 5g, antenna, asic, electrical, electronics, engineer,
frequency, lan, repair, scada
Keywords: Cumberland Group, LLC, Atlanta , Senior Wireless Network Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!