Company: Booz Allen Hamilton
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Perform software design, development, and implementation on
laboratory information management systems or laboratory information
systems. Apply specific functional knowledge in computer
programming. Conduct problem solving to address end-user issues.
Support troubleshooting efforts. Work collaboratively on a software
development team to implement new functionality and workflows.
- 3+ years of experience with developing and implementing
programmatic customizations to a laboratory information management
- 3+ years of experience with configuration of a LIMS
- 3+ years of experience with professional software development
using SQL and SQL Server
- Knowledge of laboratory work and operations in a professional
- BA or BS degree Additional Qualifications:
- Experience with laboratory instrument network integration
- Experience with supporting users, such as training or
- Experience with working on a mid to large sized software
- Ability to work in an Agile software delivery environment and
use industry standard tools
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication
- BA or BS degree in a science or public health field We're an
EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to
fearlessly drive change. At Booz Allen, we believe that your
talents are the gateway to tomorrow.---Working at
the---leading-edge---of artificial intelligence, data science,
digital transformation, cybersecurity, engineering, and health and
science, we uncover---and---solve the emerging challenges of our
time.---Ours is a culture of innovation, rooted in---a
collective---desire to make a lasting impact that you will realize.
The---skills you'll bring to our---team,---coupled---with
the---unparalleled---missions you'll serve, will shift the way the
world works and lead us into the future. Change is---within
reach-and it all starts with you. If you are an individual with a
disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace
accommodation for any part of our employment process, please send
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the
specifics of the assistance needed. This option is reserved only
for individuals who are requesting a reasonable workplace
accommodation. It is not intended for other purposes or inquiries.
We're an EOE that empowers our people no matter their race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, or veteran status or other protected
characteristic to fearlessly drive change.
Keywords: Booz Allen Hamilton, Atlanta , LIMS Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!